Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Oh good with the I'm gonna call names from behind this keyboard. And you're calling the wrong person names. I've been playing long enough to have gotten most of my fashion when it was really cheap. But I feel bad for the players that did spend a ton of gold. I bet these chests will go for sky high too since it has old fashion.
An eye for an eye, sucks don't it. Go look in the mirror once in awhile it may help u and friddo. Pathological losers lol.
It doesn't affect my life in any way it's just sad that all otm cares about is leeching money from new players. The chests should only be available on the new server (which I will play) so they get all the old fashion.

They will see how much money they'll make from the new server and eventually move it into all the servers
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

Oh good with the I'm gonna call names from behind this keyboard. And you're calling the wrong person names. I've been playing long enough to have gotten most of my fashion when it was really cheap. But I feel bad for the players that did spend a ton of gold. I bet these chests will go for sky high too since it has old fashion.
An eye for an eye, sucks don't it. Go look in the mirror once in awhile it may help u and friddo. Pathological losers lol.
It doesn't affect my life in any way it's just sad that all otm cares about is leeching money from new players. The chests should only be available on the new server (which I will play) so they get all the old fashion.
This is 100% true, simply out of respect for people like myself and many more who collected old fash for large sums of money.
This would be a huge *** you to us all

Hahaha...sucker. Learn how the game works first before complaining. This has been obvious for years... new players always win. Hence why I play the way i do now.
You done yet or just gonna keep name calling from thr safety of your keyboard?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Someone got a spirit charm and some hunter pieces on arawn. Didnt believe myself but saw the screenshot of it in inventory. This is crazy
Wait from the chest???
yes. Pink hunter gloves, red sparkling spirit charm, boggan charms an ostara/glen wigs all from chests
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple