Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free stuff for waiting!

I'd love some combos myself but... Hard to see a good reason why though. Not a good argument for "Hey OTM - I know you're a small company that created and is working hard to make incremental improvements to a game we all love. This means downtime every once in a while. You owe us free stuff for making us wait. "
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Be happy there is 'Celtic Heroes' otherwise all of you silly people complaining that OTM does nothing gir their player, would've died because of boring. You sitting 24/7 behind your phone playing celtic heroes, and noe severs are down for an half day and you all become the devil. Go outside take some fresh and and socialize with your friends.

Be happy there is 'Celtic Heroes' otherwise all of you silly people complaining that OTM does nothing gir their player, would've died because of boring. You sitting 24/7 behind your phone playing celtic heroes, and noe severs are down for an half day and you all become the devil. Go outside take some fresh and and socialize with your friends.
Why would anyone do that when there are thousands of other games and most of them can be played outside on a mobil device ...
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Why would anyone do that when there are thousands of other games and most of them can be played outside on a mobil device ...
Don't ask me.