Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tavern/Mob Activity During Server Downtime

This post is intended to be amusing - I do understand mobs are digital, and part of the server content which is down. This is simply suppose to be an attempt at entertainment to pass the time while servers are down:

I like to think that, when servers are down, all the mobs gather in the tavern, sit down for a large flagon of Lir's Summer Ale (seasonal release only), Aggragoth's Breath Grog, or Efnisien Black Stout (black like his soul), and discuss tactics/strategy. Maybe they gripe about server lags, maybe they grumble about the servers/clans that continue to kill them and steal their loot; or perhaps they sit and reminisce about the old platform/graphics, when life was simpler for them.

How do you see these conversations going?

@Krill (hope this isn't considered naming & shaming) - I would expect to see something entertaining from you, given your wit and imagination.

Re: Tavern/Mob Activity During Server Downtime

Tavern is my favorite area in the game. The best music, no people to annoy usually, and sometimes I find people there that truly need help as they seek regen from relaxing mood.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Most of the bosses all gather around at the tavern talking rubbish but there are a few bosses who do their own little things.
Like redbane goes back home to visit his brother iron spike and they talk about the good Old days.
Falgren goes back to the Druid coves to meet up with his old pal deadroot who surprisingly isn't red anymore
And last but not least shivercowl leaves the grotty sewers and goes and has a drink with all his buddies in dustwither catacombs these are only a few things we hear about who knows what all the legacies get up to...

Someone decide to delete a thread I posted. I guess it contained too much honesty for these fake forums. Perhaps I shouldn't continue helping these "staff" members run their game from the inside. People suffered for years. Not that anyone cares. Goodluck

Btw thx for all free virtual wealth due to lazy programming, atleast it got u to update ur engine. :lol:
Last edited by Jumanji on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

I bet tavern mobs bangin each other to make more offsprings. No other explanation for more and more npcs every update!!!
And then when the servers go live ._. we kill all the chickens that were added .-.
Then u die._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.