Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cross platform

Is everyone ready for the influx of server downtime and new and old players invading android and ios servers #Prepareforthelag :lol:
Osheen Powell- Ranger 164 Fingal
Sinful Sunkiss-Mage 105 Fingal
Treebagger- Druid 60 Fingal
Proud Member Of
Whykicamoocow
One for all and all for one
If you need me mail me

Gandalf123- server-Nuada

Re: Cross platform

Brace yourselves...Lag is coming.
:lol: But I'm disappointed it got pushed until the 25th...all weekend I was ready for it to happen today
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good *dagger* at your side, kid.”
Han shot first. End of story.

Taranis
Foxer Lvl 150+ Rogue (main)

Fingal
LadyFye Lvl 30+ Rogue
xXFionaXx Lvl 30+ Druid

I was ready during the last week of june for when it was supposed to happen, but at least it's happening. Havent played for about 3 years and I have been waiting to reconnect. Also my signiture will change.

Too bad I wont be able to play till about 8:30pm tommorow because of work.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

:lol: But I'm disappointed it got pushed until the 25th...all weekend I was ready for it to happen today
Is that a GoT quote i hear, sucks its tomorrow i wont be able to play until the night either due to work but its happening and i havent played on my ios acc in a year so be nice to recconect with my taranis friends
Proud Member Of
Whykicamoocow
If you need me mail me

Gandalf123- server-Nuada

I have so many old friends that could no longer play on belenus because of the split, but now that cross platform is coming out we will be reunited once again!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Is that a GoT quote i hear, sucks its tomorrow i wont be able to play until the night either due to work but its happening and i havent played on my ios acc in a year so be nice to recconect with my taranis friends
Indeed it is :D But Taranis?? Me toooo, but it's been closer to 2 or 3 years I believe...But I see we both got that Fingal/Taranis thing going
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good *dagger* at your side, kid.”
Han shot first. End of story.

Taranis
Foxer Lvl 150+ Rogue (main)

Fingal
LadyFye Lvl 30+ Rogue
xXFionaXx Lvl 30+ Druid

Indeed it is :D But Taranis?? Me toooo, but it's been closer to 2 or 3 years I believe...But I see we both got that Fingal/Taranis thing going
2 best servers, its called being epic played the game for 5 years but been on android a year
Proud Member Of
Whykicamoocow
If you need me mail me

Gandalf123- server-Nuada