Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Please help

I am a player from balor server. My in game name is 'Miraj Nemade' . I got scammed recently from a player named AndreaB. She scammed me of my Elegant moonstrider unicorn. She said that i bought this unicorn for too much price and has a ingame otm mqil system which she is signed into. She said she could get me refund for my unicorn . She also said she is alt of player named sorashi . Please i need help . I am new to this game and this was my first experience of scammers . Please i got 2 months of day and night playing behind that unicorn . Please help me . I also want to state that the next day i saw a player named ItreneCats who got the same outfit as AndreaB and also the same unicorn which i traded her . She also was the same class and same level and was also dicing as AndreaB. Please help . I have a screenshot of our trade if u need for refernece . Please help me get my uni back.

Re: Please help

Sorry to hear of your experience. However, all trades between players are final.

We advise players to not lend items to other players, as by trading an item to another player you agree to give them that item.

Support cannot get involved in any trades between players. Support will not return any gold or items traded between players under any circumstances.

Sorry to hear of your experience. However, all trades between players are final.

We advise players to not lend items to other players, as by trading an item to another player you agree to give them that item.

Support cannot get involved in any trades between players. Support will not return any gold or items traded between players under any circumstances.
Can u please not request that plaayer or his main to return my unicorn . I had invested like 2 months of playing for that unicorn .

Can u please not request that plaayer or his main to return my unicorn . I had invested like 2 months of playing for that unicorn .
I wish any of us can help bud... but life is full of hard surprises that eventually are lessons that help us in life.
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

I recently saw that scammer log back and asked her to give my uni back. She refused but in the chat she has accepted she scammed me . I have the screenshots please help

I recently saw that scammer log back and asked her to give my uni back. She refused but in the chat she has accepted she scammed me . I have the screenshots please help
Ok bud post these screen shots on balor forum and tell everyone to watch out for her best thing to do is to isolate her from the server. Eventually she will give it back or make a new toon
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "