Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My Experience on Sulis

That really sucks but I'm sure you can find another server that better suits yours style of play. I also agree I don't like the dkp because of the new players being heavily disadvantaged so the decay system was nice.

With the xp curve I've been able to lvl alts pretty fast so moving to another server isn't as hard to get started as it used too. I'm not sure how many servers use decay my clan used to but has since disbanded I think morigan does tho.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Sounds like the leaders are using you and every clansman/recruit. If the you and your fellow clansman make up the majority of damage due to numbers and are also the ones who do all the camping just start a new and more fair clan. What will the leaders be able to do about that?

You will definitely fall behind and end up having to fill up your banks with gear for the clan but it might be a more long term solution. Clansmen should not be affraid to question their leaders with the chances of being kicked or loosing dkp requests, thats poor leadership.

I delt with a similar experience on a non mobile mmo while waiting for cross platform the entire loot system was a different thing but the main point is that the clansmen who made up the guild left to form a new on that ended up being a much more enjoyable guild while also having to put more effort in the game to rebuild the drops they lost from the previous clan.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

That really sucks but I'm sure you can find another server that better suits yours style of play. I also agree I don't like the dkp because of the new players being heavily disadvantaged so the decay system was nice.

With the xp curve I've been able to lvl alts pretty fast so moving to another server isn't as hard to get started as it used too. I'm not sure how many servers use decay my clan used to but has since disbanded I think morigan does tho.
DKP system for new players is awesome unless you're not a player that likes to attend bosses. Obviously the newer players won't have the points to compete with veteran players on voids and godly drops but your veteran players are usually geared well and passing on dark items like necro daggers and mord spears and helms.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

DKP system for new players is awesome unless you're not a player that likes to attend bosses. Obviously the newer players won't have the points to compete with veteran players on voids and godly drops but your veteran players are usually geared well and passing on dark items like necro daggers and mord spears and helms.
Avalon does implement points decay, and it makes sure that newer/active members get priority over less active veterans. We've had several cases of that recently too, and while it's somewhat disheartening to see veterans get passed over, the intent of our system is to put the best items on the hands of the currently most active players. No seniority here, just like Tom Brady says, everyone has to constantly prove themselves they're the best for the job.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

If this kinda stuffs happened to you, chances are its happened before. Find others who were mistreated or are unhappy with the leaders and start your own clan IMO. Personally, in your situation, id 100% not wanna go back.

If you want to Xfer, Mabons a good place. Tons of xfers been coming over recently, and its mostly a friendly environment.

Sulis is the worst server. The main clan retribution is a bunch of scam artists and cons. Everyone is fake and greedy.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Hey thanks for the lovely post! Btw that "request" for a facetime was something I was taked into and simply an option for you to prove you weren't part of the same group that won't quit trying to get a hold of the items our clan works hard to get. I could careless what gender or age you are, the fact that you've twisted my words around is pretty sad.
What's even more sad is that I have to be referred to this post and respond to it to try to defend my reputation. Im not going to argue, there's no point to that. I've never harrassed nor cheated anyone out of anything in the many years i've played this game.
Anyways, thanks for the interesting post, it was a nice read despite the victim role you're trying to convey.

Hey thanks for the lovely post! Btw that "request" for a facetime was something I was taked into and simply an option for you to prove you weren't part of the same group that won't quit trying to get a hold of the items our clan works hard to get. I could careless what gender or age you are, the fact that you've twisted my words around is pretty sad.
What's even more sad is that I have to be referred to this post and respond to it to try to defend my reputation. Im not going to argue, there's no point to that. I've never harrassed nor cheated anyone out of anything in the many years i've played this game.
Anyways, thanks for the interesting post, it was a nice read despite the victim role you're trying to convey.
How would FaceTime disprove any of the "evidence" you have?

I can provide proof of all claims I've made on this post, and I'm even willing to upload them to the Forum if you really want to deny what you said. You told me you have proof that I've done things, yet you seeing me on video would disprove it? Can you elaborate on how that's possible?

Since you came forward and named yourself on the Forum, can you explain to us all how it's OK for a Retribution General to infiltrate a rival clan, get fully geared, leave the rival clan to join Retribution, shamelessly use all of his main's gear and attempt to circumvent DKP and Doc Gul limits other clan members are subjected to, and the leadership is trying to cover it up, then you come on the forums trying to maintain the facade that you're a noble clan? What a joke.

That's exactly what he is, a joke.

Wait a minute, highernoob became chief? Bahahahah

I musta burnt out the rest after stomping that clan so much. Funny how they thought they owned everything and end up getting owned.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Decay not only requires you to attend a lot of bosses, but keep a consistent attendance at bosses so someone who had a lot of points from months ago comes back and wins a very good drop after taking a long break. As Aileron said put items in the hands of the most active currently.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+