Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

I respect you Bob, but if you want otm to fix their problems, make a new thread about it that is not directed to bashing OTM for their game. Much better approach.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I respect you Bob, but if you want otm to fix their problems, make a new thread about it that is not directed to bashing OTM for their game. Much better approach.
Quote any of us where we have bashed the game. This whole thread is devoted to the problems caused by OTM's negligence of their servers.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

All this being said, whether its true or not is just a ton of players complaining about stuff, 95% of whom don't have slightest clue whats happrning or how to fix. It just ruins your gameplay, you know, the one game you decide to spend your own time on, even though so many people think its trash. I know many people have put thousands of moolah $$$$ in this game, some maybe have spent so much they might have a right to complain about it, MIGHT, but they aren't quite there because everything you do in this game is based on you, spending cash, all your time, devoting yourself to clan. Your decisions, your complaints.

That being said, not many people here complaining know whats happening except maybe it was curry suggesting the server host change causing the massive lag spikes. Not entirely sure but so many people are complaining about their wasted time and effort and money they decide to spend. Granted, it can be frustrating but also there are some
times i have seen such little respect go to OTM team.

For example everyone is ready for the new fash releases, the new 220 6* endgame boss and the new area! All cool yah? Yall so excited to spend your time and money but OTM team probably spends 2x what you do on the game, even though everyone says we pay otm by buying plat, they use that money for their game development and to sustain what they can.

Some people will probably hate on me for throwing this back at the community but why sh*t on the OTM development team for bringing you the game you still play, yet you still complain about for some reason...

If everyone here wants to complain about new development, lagg spikes, cooking updates (chocolate better be added), and bad chests, better hope you know what your complaining about instead of it being ''These horrible lag spikes made me lose a combo to a lix! They ruined our raid!''

Can almost guarentee OTM isnt trying to screw the community over with some of these problems, some minor, some major, but they ARE probably trying to fix it. Somtimes i bet muldar probably repeatedly stabbing himself since he has to come back to this forum to control it with all the complaints.

Personally i suggest to stop taking game so damn seriously and relax, its a game, not end of world if new update breaks it, maybe you will enjoy it but maybe you won't. If you want to complain, know what your talking about ie: programming, software/hardware stuff, i personally dont know much about it, thats why i try not to complain because i still really enjoy the game i currently have. Should try it sometime if you dont know what its talking about.

This isnt going out to just the people posting, but to any1 who reads, or complains with bad knowledge of game, to not target people.

P.S. - Im not the best at super long messages
I agree 100%.

And as someone who actually knows about software/hardware and has made a computer from scratch including operating system, I know all about otms work. It's harder than you think. It takes upwards of weeks to write something and have it contain no bugs, even something as simple as snake (when not stealing source code that is)
The community is demanding content so fast otm can't keep up. Every vendor needs weeks of testing. Every mob. Every boss. Loot needs extensive testing.

Community, be *** patient.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

But probs Saladin's first post of blaming otm's shameful ways of fixing deficiency and saying Muldar is doing good at the job and while the rest is doing ''sham *ss'' job
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I suck at quoting lol
Quote the whole thing don't need to cut out where.

This whole thread has been about how the lag is killing EG bossing and why OTM needs to fix this before they add a new area. If gele can barely be killed with current lag why would new boss be any different?
Bob The God

All this being said, whether its true or not is just a ton of players complaining about stuff, 95% of whom don't have slightest clue whats happrning or how to fix. It just ruins your gameplay, you know, the one game you decide to spend your own time on, even though so many people think its trash. I know many people have put thousands of moolah $$$$ in this game, some maybe have spent so much they might have a right to complain about it, MIGHT, but they aren't quite there because everything you do in this game is based on you, spending cash, all your time, devoting yourself to clan. Your decisions, your complaints.

That being said, not many people here complaining know whats happening except maybe it was curry suggesting the server host change causing the massive lag spikes. Not entirely sure but so many people are complaining about their wasted time and effort and money they decide to spend. Granted, it can be frustrating but also there are some
times i have seen such little respect go to OTM team.

For example everyone is ready for the new fash releases, the new 220 6* endgame boss and the new area! All cool yah? Yall so excited to spend your time and money but OTM team probably spends 2x what you do on the game, even though everyone says we pay otm by buying plat, they use that money for their game development and to sustain what they can.

Some people will probably hate on me for throwing this back at the community but why sh*t on the OTM development team for bringing you the game you still play, yet you still complain about for some reason...

If everyone here wants to complain about new development, lagg spikes, cooking updates (chocolate better be added), and bad chests, better hope you know what your complaining about instead of it being ''These horrible lag spikes made me lose a combo to a lix! They ruined our raid!''

Can almost guarentee OTM isnt trying to screw the community over with some of these problems, some minor, some major, but they ARE probably trying to fix it. Somtimes i bet muldar probably repeatedly stabbing himself since he has to come back to this forum to control it with all the complaints.

Personally i suggest to stop taking game so damn seriously and relax, its a game, not end of world if new update breaks it, maybe you will enjoy it but maybe you won't. If you want to complain, know what your talking about ie: programming, software/hardware stuff, i personally dont know much about it, thats why i try not to complain because i still really enjoy the game i currently have. Should try it sometime if you dont know what its talking about.

This isnt going out to just the people posting, but to any1 who reads, or complains with bad knowledge of game, to not target people.

P.S. - Im not the best at super long messages
I agree 100%.

And as someone who actually knows about software/hardware and has made a computer from scratch including operating system, I know all about otms work. It's harder than you think. It takes upwards of weeks to write something and have it contain no bugs, even something as simple as snake (when not stealing source code that is)
The community is demanding content so fast otm can't keep up. Every vendor needs weeks of testing. Every mob. Every boss. Loot needs extensive testing.

Community, be ****** patient.
So 7+ months? How much longer? are we supposed to just not kill gele? Or are you going to pay back every clan every time lag *** up their raid?

This isn't about troubleshooting we all know the problem is the server hosts. Muldar has said before they are looking into it but haven't made any commitments to doing it.

We all know what the problem is and what the solution is. The community is sick of OTM pushing back the solution.
Bob The God

We don't know where otms money goes, or how much they earn from each $100 spent by players. We don't know if they can actually afford the high tech server farms.
you are right we don't know.

But the point is that right now the game is barely operating. We never demanded the high tech server farms, we just want servers that can handle the usual game play... Gelebron is a usual game play boss and we should not have server problems routinely during kills.

If OTM cannot afford the bare minimum servers needed to sustain the full extent of usual game play then they are over extending themselves and need to cut back until they can actually afford to operate the game as is.
Bob The God

I love how he derails every single topic about eg raids and drops yet otm refuses to ban him for trolling.
maybe they figure we need a comedic relief?
I wouldn'tve said this if it was months earlier, but I actually have respect for gb15. You're all attacking him for irrelevant reasons, and I agree he doesn't have much experience on this matter and his opinion should be ignored but he has real warrior ideas I've been using on my dps toons. With his build and a little changes I was able to get strength 6 kill, as a WARRIOR.
Yea thing is warrior builds are completely irrelevant to this topic. He has no experience at gele whatsoever yet tries to tell us were overreacting about this. We aren't overreacting. It's the sad truth
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.