Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solo bossss

I'm only lv 185 at the moment but for when I solo bosses I use life steal and bandage wounds for healing. Probably the only rogue to use bandage. Saves me heaps of restoration pots and I pretty much never use them when lixing. I have 100 points in strength and about 5.5k health. Rest is in dexterity. Works well for me but doesn't have a dramatic powerful ss for locking. Still good though
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

5* dls, 5* edls and if i can ring bosses so yeah why not
And i have brown bunny lvl 6 that heals 761 hp
The key is defence and good hp, my level 190 rogue has 1.5k dex, 4k defence and 5k hp, could solo snorri 5 all time and enough to outlock big group of people with massive 10k ss crits.
Warrior is capeable of solo killing 5* arcane mobs and floor bosses, for edl 5* I never really tried to solo any, you don't get the chance when your clan is covering all those bosses and killing them on spawn lol.
Totally 100% legit mhm no lies at all gj k yep mhm yup yeah ye yea yeeerrrrp

5* dls, 5* edls and if i can ring bosses so yeah why not
And i have brown bunny lvl 6 that heals 761 hp
The key is defence and good hp, my level 190 rogue has 1.5k dex, 4k defence and 5k hp, could solo snorri 5 all time and enough to outlock big group of people with massive 10k ss crits.
Warrior is capeable of solo killing 5* arcane mobs and floor bosses, for edl 5* I never really tried to solo any, you don't get the chance when your clan is covering all those bosses and killing them on spawn lol.
Yea rocking 9k hp 2.4k defence on almost full str build, if I change that str into dex, wear my defence brace and use fast reflexes I'd get to about 5k defence, with 2 lixes or 3 I would easily be able to solo carrow bosses lmao, why are you replying on an old thread? Looks like you're just bored and looking for trouble
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Yea rocking 9k hp 2.4k defence on almost full str build, if I change that str into dex, wear my defence brace and use fast reflexes I'd get to about 5k defence, with 2 lixes or 3 I would easily be able to solo carrow bosses lmao, why are you replying on an old thread? Looks like you're just bored and looking for trouble
Only with u hun yah know i can't rly resist lol
Edit- nice stats tbh u have a pretty nice rogue (not being sarcastic)

Oh thanks that's what I use to kill bosses when bored, otherwise 4k hp lol
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Oh thanks that's what I use to kill bosses when bored, otherwise 4k hp lol
Nice nice

IMG_1999.jpg
IMG_1999.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
These are my stats ^
While I'm a full support rogue, I'm pretty good at soloing if I switch my offhands.... I usually use 200 shadow ice dagger for bossing, but I switch to runic grudges axe for solo (pic taken with axe equipped).
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015