Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warning to Clans that don't like EG selling

Knowing who bob is talking about, I can say this.
One I believe was legitimately hacked
One has like 5 different stories he tells us so we know he is bs
Two... well I warned res about. It's their fault, because apparantly I'm some a$$ that is only out to destroy res? If that's true why would I also tell leadership about people that sneak eg gear and timers out of clan?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

hello i am one of the people that bob has mentioned in his first post i would like to clarify my story so i can finally move on with my life (idk who the others are btw been inactive since the event)

my name is goeldenboy lvl 221 ranger on arawn previous member of resurgence, ik by posting this it wont help me in game at all and will still cause me grief more so than now but i would like to clarify my story

when i was lvl 70 before i was really into the game on my account i shared my password once with a guy i wont name names but he wanted to see what ranger was like at this point i thought it was harmless i wasn't into the game and wasn't aware of the no account sharing rule i since changed my password admittedly just buy adding a number to my pass ( stupid ik but its happened now)
about december last year my account was accessed by this person or someone else that had been given my credentials as a result of this other player my character was accessed and my gear was taken afterwards my i had a large amount of end game gear on my account as a was a very active player in resurgence having dg gloves and gelebron drops on my account. when i attempted to log this character in the morning ( this happened overnight) i was unable to do so the character goeldenboy had been deleted i contacted support and they kindly restored my account but there wasnt a single piece of my eg drops on my account, through the next 1-2 weeks my gear was sold through lvl 1-5 players this person was using information i had told ressurgence about my personal life to pretend to be me and convice everyone that it was not me. due to this person pretending to be me there is nothing i can do to prove my inoccence other than to have otm track my activitys that day which have sent countless email to otm asking for help with no reply even attaching conversations i had had with one of the accounts where they stated that it was just for fun really and they u'll live
i have a good idea who it was but of they will neither confirm or deny it. i the owner and creator of goeldenboy have not transfered servers i have not had celtic heros installed on any of my devices now for 7 months so i am unsure who you think i am on other servers but i can tell you that although the person who pretended to be me has transfered the creator of the account has no transfered servers

full list of everything taken (to give you idea what this person took from me and from res)
mordis darkscale helm of crusades
gelebron bow of solar flames
skain frostroot set
majestic brace of the argent blade
mighty brace of the argent blade
majestic ring of oblivion
majestic brace of light heal (mordris)
+13 plus atheric ring of light heal
runic ring of virtue
shadowbolt halberd of focus
royal orphic ring of steady aim
majestic orphic ring of sharpen weaps
legendary razorback cape (95%)
also about 100-500k in gold

ik that posting this will most likely result in the banning of my account but honeslty there was nothing left in ch for me after these events (i would appreciate greatly if there is anything that support can do to identify that it was in fact not my device that was used to access my account the day that this happened i believe the 7th- 8th of december from memory even just to clear my name i dont care about playing there is no way to restore this gear but just so i can have the piece of mind to be able to move forward from this. also i did not sell my account i still have full access to my account and can name anything about my characters past
thanks Goeld

ps hope this post wont be taken down considering i am naming myself not really sure how this works
goeldenboy lvl 221 ranger
goeldengirl lvl 162 mage

hello i am one of the people that bob has mentioned in his first post i would like to clarify my story so i can finally move on with my life (idk who the others are btw been inactive since the event)

my name is goeldenboy lvl 221 ranger on arawn previous member of resurgence, ik by posting this it wont help me in game at all and will still cause me grief more so than now but i would like to clarify my story

when i was lvl 70 before i was really into the game on my account i shared my password once with a guy i wont name names but he wanted to see what ranger was like at this point i thought it was harmless i wasn't into the game and wasn't aware of the no account sharing rule i since changed my password admittedly just buy adding a number to my pass ( stupid ik but its happened now)
about december last year my account was accessed by this person or someone else that had been given my credentials as a result of this other player my character was accessed and my gear was taken afterwards my i had a large amount of end game gear on my account as a was a very active player in resurgence having dg gloves and gelebron drops on my account. when i attempted to log this character in the morning ( this happened overnight) i was unable to do so the character goeldenboy had been deleted i contacted support and they kindly restored my account but there wasnt a single piece of my eg drops on my account, through the next 1-2 weeks my gear was sold through lvl 1-5 players this person was using information i had told ressurgence about my personal life to pretend to be me and convice everyone that it was not me. due to this person pretending to be me there is nothing i can do to prove my inoccence other than to have otm track my activitys that day which have sent countless email to otm asking for help with no reply even attaching conversations i had had with one of the accounts where they stated that it was just for fun really and they u'll live
i have a good idea who it was but of they will neither confirm or deny it. i the owner and creator of goeldenboy have not transfered servers i have not had celtic heros installed on any of my devices now for 7 months so i am unsure who you think i am on other servers but i can tell you that although the person who pretended to be me has transfered the creator of the account has no transfered servers

full list of everything taken (to give you idea what this person took from me and from res)
mordis darkscale helm of crusades
gelebron bow of solar flames
skain frostroot set
majestic brace of the argent blade
mighty brace of the argent blade
majestic ring of oblivion
majestic brace of light heal (mordris)
+13 plus atheric ring of light heal
runic ring of virtue
shadowbolt halberd of focus
royal orphic ring of steady aim
majestic orphic ring of sharpen weaps
legendary razorback cape (95%)
also about 100-500k in gold

ik that posting this will most likely result in the banning of my account but honeslty there was nothing left in ch for me after these events (i would appreciate greatly if there is anything that support can do to identify that it was in fact not my device that was used to access my account the day that this happened i believe the 7th- 8th of december from memory even just to clear my name i dont care about playing there is no way to restore this gear but just so i can have the piece of mind to be able to move forward from this. also i did not sell my account i still have full access to my account and can name anything about my characters past
thanks Goeld

ps hope this post wont be taken down considering i am naming myself not really sure how this works
It won't be taken down. And thanks for coming in here in forums. This is dbl btw.
I'm not sure if you made a forum account for this or if it was already made, but either way I won't be logging for a few hours and I wasn't sure if I was going to catch you, but I decided to say this here. As long as you change your password to something different and not easy to guess and guarantee you will stay in game, I'm willing to drop $200 on plat to gear you up~
A few mordy helms have recently hit market, and I could get you one of these, gele bow would be near irreplaceable but nevertheless. I will Gear you up to the best of my ability,

And res, I ask that you give this man another chance in your clan. He's a good guy that made a bad mistake long ago that finally hit him.

Also, I love how res is complaining about him taking gear and selling it (or so they believe anyways), yet they buy the skain frostroot set and put it on a bought account they use to afk dps gele
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I know 2 people who are 215 who have xfered to epona they are possibly the people your on about but selling gear isnt scamming people play the game to get gear if they wana sell it its there choice. its suppose to be a game what's with all these strict rules?
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

I know 2 people who are 215 who have xfered to epona they are possibly the people your on about but selling gear isnt scamming people play the game to get gear if they wana sell it its there choice. its suppose to be a game what's with all these strict rules?
Some clans have rules that if you obtain gear through clan kills where a multitude of people are using their time and plat items to gain gear through boss kills, it is clan property and to be returned if you are no longer in thr clan. If this isn't a rule someone likes then they can choose a clan that doesn't have this rule.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Some clans have rules that if you obtain gear through clan kills where a multitude of people are using their time and plat items to gain gear through boss kills, it is clan property and to be returned if you are no longer in thr clan. If this isn't a rule someone likes then they can choose a clan that doesn't have this rule.
He wouldnt understand, hes from Epona :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Eyy, don't hate on Epona
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Eyy, don't hate on Epona
Im not, i just find his last statement and second part of his sig a bit ignorant
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Hi I'm probly one of those people bob is talking about. I'm lorto a level 216 ranger on arawn. Yeah I left res and yeah I sold my endgame gear. Im not really ashamed of what I did at all because it was my decision. This is a free game on a mobile device lol. Since I sold my endgame around 4 months ago I stuck around arawn for a good while hoping maybe to be in another clan and progress and eventually got bored of it and moved to epona. My name in epona is DunkinDonuts. If you're gonna hate on me feel free but don't act like res is absolutely innocent when there's been quite a few account purchases within res that never get spoken about and nobody gets disciplined for.
Clanless
Lorto lvl 215+ Ranger
Chariot lvl 180+ Rogue
TweedleDee lvl 1+ Mage
TweedleDum lvl 1+ Druid