Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bug in getting Onyx Armour

You need to make the blackstones who drop Runes of Summoning more ordered. Atm, a 1 star and 4 star blackstone mob are both able to drop the same runes, making it just as easy to get Onyx Chest as to get Onyx Gloves. In order to make Onyx easier and more efficient to get, I suggest making 1 stars dropping only minor and lesser runes, 2 stars dropping only lesser and common runes, 3 stars dropping only common and greater runes, and 4 stars dropping only grand runes. You can also arrange it by mob level but a 4 star lvl 120 is harder to kill than a 1 star lvl 125.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Re: Bug in getting Onyx Armour

You need to make the blackstones who drop Runes of Summoning more ordered. Atm, a 1 star and 4 star blackstone mob are both able to drop the same runes, making it just as easy to get Onyx Chest as to get Onyx Gloves. In order to make Onyx easier and more efficient to get, I suggest making 1 stars dropping only minor and lesser runes, 2 stars dropping only lesser and common runes, 3 stars dropping only common and greater runes, and 4 stars dropping only grand runes. You can also arrange it by mob level but a 4 star lvl 120 is harder to kill than a 1 star lvl 125.

Is perfect as it is sorry , the drops are earn at certain areas and not mob level or class i really like how they are drop. I think its the more fair armor to obtain base on personal effort .

I spent 2 hours farming them today and all I got was like 5 runes. I wouldn't call that easy its pure luck if you get any anyways. I wouldnt say "easy" is the correct term for getting runes.

I spent 2 hours farming them today and all I got was like 5 runes. I wouldn't call that easy its pure luck if you get any anyways. I wouldnt say "easy" is the correct term for getting runes.

The armor is close to free diamond armor without point stats, so farming for yourself for 3 days still a fair recompense, the part I like is the solo aspect. It's something you earn by your own effort and endurance .

If you compare to warden, astral , frozen and dragonbone is easy .Personally Will not like the drops to go for bosses loot or special spawns because we all know how that works out let it be for while and you will see is easy and reward to personal effort.

Sorry but the first post was right. The drop rate is awful. I have played this game for 6 years now and collectively among all my accounts i have gather enough for half a set. The longest i spent between runes was 4 days and the shortes was 3 hours. I get a rune every 16 or 20 hours of playing. It is a joke. Sometimes i get lucky and get 2 in a row but it is runes i no longer need. I only have 1 grand rune and i have been searching for them for 4 years. I am in Taranis. I have 4 level 200 characters and i was never able to get the full armor. I started a new character and collectively i only have half armor. He is level 120 now and i think i will never get onsidian. If you are saying you get a rune every hour please tell me how because i kill every dude near the bridge with my level 200 and i still get zip. The stars have to align just right for me to get a rune. God needs to part the seas for me to get a rune i actually need.

Please fix this huge grind problem. It is horrible and not at all fun.

I got full onyx armor and i was able to get it in a decent amount of time doing consistent farming daily. But I agree that the drop rates of these things are way to low, so low that I don't even bother going for obsidian because of how much farming it would require. Also not to mention how bad obsidian/onyx is.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Drop rate is decent but needs a boost imo.
Also the armor needs boosts. The armor sucks for all classes except rogue, and for rogue it's very great armor tbh
Wafflez.
(|%}^=