Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Underrated

Becuz a lot of ppl xfering out screwed up one way or another
Screwed Up? They left because due to divided nations on this endless, pointless war.
Not really a war at this point lol
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

without competition a server is boring, you need a reason to log to camp bosses... It only becomes a problem when a clan takes it too far and starts griefing after lock. strategizing before lock is one thing but once someone locks need to back off.

From my experiences on herne so far everything seems pretty friendly. There is some obvious rivalry between the drunks and OS but no war.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

@BOB isn't arawn a one clan server with barly any competition and yet people log
comp has killed 2 of the last 4 mordris and today killed unox 6 while res killed proteus prime. I would call that competition :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

without competition a server is boring, you need a reason to log to camp bosses... It only becomes a problem when a clan takes it too far and starts griefing after lock. strategizing before lock is one thing but once someone locks need to back off.

From my experiences on herne so far everything seems pretty friendly. There is some obvious rivalry between the drunks and OS but no war.
Then it starts to feel like a everyday job always having to fight back
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"