Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build Help/ Suggestions

Ok so, I've recently been researching setups and was wondering if mine is any good.

Gear - I use a Gara frost ammy. Gara frost misc. Two Prot braces that are vit str def, these are majestic and royal (looking to upgrade at some point). For my rings I have. Skain frost ring, royal skulls ring, runic ring, and a shine stone ring.

Hotspots - I don't swap my ammy or misc. For braces I swap the majestic Prot brace for a gele (LS/Rip) brace to max my life steal and godly mordy assassinate, (will list my skills below). As for rings I swap between; runic ring (for autos and double attack), gele qs ring, oasan (for sneaky) and a life steal ring.

Skills - I use Qs, sneaky, Ass, double, shadow, and life steal (hoping to drop this for Pw or rend).
Possible improvements - other than higher tiers of drops I'm looking to drop LS for another skill which I'm yet to decide on (feel free to suggest). Also considering dropping the shine stone ring for another necro ring possibly. Side note - regarding damage sets, it's either all or nothing so broken sets aren't an option
Stats - I try a ratio of 3:2 Str/dex and throw some vit in for good measure.

Completely open to suggestions and thanks for reading.
P.S (Lady I love the frost set to bits, don't hurt me)
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Build Help/ Suggestions

if your after maxing dps at endgame bosses, what i suggest is dropping the frost set as it adds no attack and getting a runic ammy and some sort of attack charm, whether its the godly assassinate or a stormleaf or bladeleaf charm, with this setup the rings you should be using are a divine damage ring, necro blood rings, or runic tower attack, hotswap them with whatever u need/have available, like gele qs rings or whatever u have. Braces use attack prot with either dex strength or vit, if you have +dagger heat damage gele braces available use them on EDL bosses but id still stick with prot attack braces on endgame assuming they are royal or better. as for weapon use your edl dont be fooled into thinking gele daggers are actually better, arguably gele void daggers could be better on edl bosses but they certainly are not on endgame raid bosses.

skills
Sneaky, Qs, SS, DA,PW

As for stats i suggest more dex on endgame, more strength on EDL.

Follow this and work on your rotation and you should be set, Goodluck