Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto Ranger!

Hello again forums! Just wanted to get fellow rangers to give feedback about my build for level 35 auto ranger. Right now, I'm using sharpshot, steady aim, and sharpen weapons. I'm using greater midsummer hood, lesser solstice breastplate, heroic gloves of haste, and basic ranger greaves and boots. My jewlrey is just boost rings for sharpen weapons and once level 50 it will be a Malachi set. Any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :p
Epona:
Cucumber Level 157 Mage
KiwisForAll Level 41 Ranger

Biggest noob alive

Re: Auto Ranger!

Hello again forums! Just wanted to get fellow rangers to give feedback about my build for level 35 auto ranger. Right now, I'm using sharpshot, steady aim, and sharpen weapons. I'm using greater midsummer hood, lesser solstice breastplate, heroic gloves of haste, and basic ranger greaves and boots. My jewlrey is just boost rings for sharpen weapons and once level 50 it will be a Malachi set. Any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :p
I have the best idea for you:
1- Log in your account
2- Press the "X" button on the top left corner of your rangers image.
3- Hold "DELETE" for 4 seconds.
4- Press on an empty character slot.
5- Make a warrior or a rogue.

You're welcomed!
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

1- Log in your account

You're welcomed!
Yeah we need more warriors, ours don't have any dps for bosses on fingal. Agent k autos 50 at mord at 220+, one time I saw him hit a critical rupture for 40 damage at hrung
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

1- Log in your account

You're welcomed!
Yeah we need more warriors, ours don't have any dps for bosses on fingal. Agent k autos 50 at mord at 220+, one time I saw him hit a critical rupture for 40 damage at hrung
It was supposed to be a secret man..
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

1- Log in your account

You're welcomed!
It was supposed to be a secret man..
Oh crap my bad
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Through at your level you would find DEX build more effective than DPS. I think you're OK. I would use double shot maybe. And you don't need rapid shot with the gloves (except with slow high DMG bow like say bolt thrower)
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir