Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM forgot ;)

received_1809512472695862.jpeg
received_1809512472695862.jpeg (82.74 KiB) Viewed 3109 times
OTM you forgetting something after the servers went down?

*We did actually get 3 super combos but it wasn't apart of this, just making that clear. Also not dissing you guys, just wanting some closure.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Re: OTM forgot ;)

Actually Double Platinum came in earlier this year(about month or two ago) I asked Muldar if there was going to be another one this summer and he said he doesn't think that it will happen. Next platinum sale most likely be on Halloween

Actually Double Platinum came in earlier this year(about month or two ago) I asked Muldar if there was going to be another one this summer and he said he doesn't think that it will happen. Next platinum sale most likely be on Halloween
No... it's always on Black Friday which is the Friday on thanksgiving week
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

And Black Friday is on November 24 which is during Halloween event in Celtic Heroes

And Black Friday is on November 24 which is during Halloween event in Celtic Heroes
Samhain*
Wafflez.
(|%}^=