Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Community Update - May

Always find it hilarious when people complain about possibly devaluing their rare items. You mean the item that you're never gonna sell anyway? Lol

Only part of the "economy"that I care about is the part that deals with restos, lixes and useable gear. Putting the rarity of an item over things that might actually improve the enjoyment of the game for others is almost as selfish as the item hoarding itself.

"Zomg!!! My Sled is worth 15 millionz lols lolz lolz!

"Ok, I'll give you 15 mil for it"

"NTY, nfs. I'll just ride around the castle all day taking offers because that's all this piece of crap is really good for".

As for serve transfers, I think they should be done but with restrictions. I think staying on the server 6 months is a good idea, but I think your entire account (items and all) should be transferable. I'm assuming there will be a fee for this
    . Something that will make the player seriously think about if and where they want to transfer. That may cut down on the casual scamming.

A lot of people quit due to changing devices. Maybe this will entice some of them to come back to the game.

New area for 180+ is a great idea. The design of the tower is extremely repetitive. Didn't mind it with my warrior when it was new to me, but leveling my ranger/druid/rogue makes my eyes glaze over. And hopefully the loot will make sense for the various classes. A lot of the Necro rings make no damn sense.

And let's not forget the Proteus druid rings that add vitality instead of focus
    Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Anyone who owns rares and is worried about the devaluation of their tems has already lost plenty of money because of legacy bosses and the legacy shop. It's just a lame excuse at this point. Nobody is going to pay 25m for yor camo charm anyways guy, and why should thousands of people suffer because one guy might lose some made up value on something that he'll never sell?

People literally can't play the game because of the server they're on and you're worried about losing value on on items. Greed and selfishness.

Anyways you all seem to ignore the fact that gold will be devalued as well. There's hundreds of millions of gold on each server, so if you combine them all there's suddenly billions of gold available to purchase your items.

Doesn't matter anyways, can't convince people who just read "server transfer" and post a repeat of what they've said every other time they've seen it.

Lugh
    [list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
    [*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Always find it hilarious when people complain about possibly devaluing their rare items. You mean the item that you're never gonna sell anyway? Lol

Only part of the "economy"that I care about is the part that deals with restos, lixes and useable gear. Putting the rarity of an item over things that might actually improve the enjoyment of the game for others is almost as selfish as the item hoarding itself.

"NTY, nfs. I'll just ride around the castle all day taking offers because that's all this piece of crap is really good for".

As for serve transfers, I think they should be done but with restrictions. I think staying on the server 6 months is a good idea, but I think your entire account (items and all) should be transferable. I'm assuming there will be a fee for this
      . Something that will make the player seriously think about if and where they want to transfer. That may cut down on the casual scamming.

A lot of people quit due to changing devices. Maybe this will entice some of them to come back to the game.

New area for 180+ is a great idea. The design of the tower is extremely repetitive. Didn't mind it with my warrior when it was new to me, but leveling my ranger/druid/rogue makes my eyes glaze over. And hopefully the loot will make sense for the various classes. A lot of the Necro rings make no damn sense.

I'm on my phone so I can't format this but 6 months is absurd. What happens when you join a server and it turns out you dislike the outcome 1 month in? Now you have the same problem you had before, but at least you can wait 5 months to fix it again? What would even be the reasoning for limiting it to six months? 1 month is enough time to decide if a server is for you, but a short enough time to be able to leave soon if necessary.

Lugh

Anyone who owns rares and is worried about the devaluation of their tems has already lost plenty of money because of legacy bosses and the legacy shop. It's just a lame excuse at this point. Nobody is going to pay 25m for yor camo charm anyways guy, and why should thousands of people suffer because one guy might lose some made up value on something that he'll never sell?

People literally can't play the game because of the server they're on and you're worried about losing value on on items. Greed and selfishness.

Anyways you all seem to ignore the fact that gold will be devalued as well. There's hundreds of millions of gold on each server, so if you combine them all there's suddenly billions of gold available to purchase your items.

Doesn't matter anyways, can't convince people who just read "server transfer" and post a repeat of what they've said every other time they've seen it.
      You can always xfer away or start fresh.. no one is making you stay. But I been playing on a server for over 5 years and I like the way economy is there and I don't want for another world people come in and tell what they do and how they do it.

Thousands of people suffer? Everyone that has an issue with their server try's to xfer away and does it. There is like maybe 100 people that really wana get their toon.

I'm on my phone so I can't format this but 6 months is absurd. What happens when you join a server and it turns out you dislike the outcome 1 month in? Now you have the same problem you had before, but at least you can wait 5 months to fix it again? What would even be the reasoning for limiting it to six months? 1 month is enough time to decide if a server is for you, but a short enough time to be able to leave soon if necessary.
        Make a new character and go check the server out before doing anything, or ask someone about the server.

Thousands of people suffer? Everyone that has an issue with their server try's to xfer away and does it. There is like maybe 100 people that really wana get their toon.
        <1000 people wanted to transfer servers since 2011.[citation needed]
        Everyone that has an issue transfers away.[citation needed]
        Only 100 people want their toon.[citation needed]

Lugh