Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cross-platform

So before this is released just wanna make sure it dosnt lag out my game. Back in the old days I had a iPod 4 and iPad 2 that I played on then android came out and with my android phone I made a account with the exact same user and pass then stoped at lvl 2 and got a new iPhone cause my phone broke with this new cross platform will it affect players that have possibly the same user and not just me who made a acc with same user
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Re: Cross-platform

From memory, when I tried Android I couldn't make the same username that I had on iOS because it was taken, but it did let me log in with it.

Aren't they merged already?
Android and iOS run on separate hubdbs (Hubdb contains account details etc)

Sounds like you may have previously created an account on Android? That should be the only way you could have logged in.

Ok i have another question. I have an account on ios and one on android with the same login info. When i log in how will i specify that i want to log into my ios account from my android device?
Smaaug: 221 rogue
Br1s1ng3r: 201 fire mage
Orya 184 ranger
2011 veteran

Ok i have another question. I have an account on ios and one on android with the same login info. When i log in how will i specify that i want to log into my ios account from my android device?
Players with matching usernames will have the option to modify their existing username to prevent conflicts.