Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How do I keep clan members active?

Sorry to say but after people begin getting warden armor in at least 5 clans, you're probably not going to make another one.

The good/active players go in those clans.
Usually after this point where the majority of the server is in the top 5 clans, clans are only created by splitting from a clan. I.e. The top clan gets restless and splits in 2.
Yes, there is a chance of starting from scratch. But it's about the same likliehood as getting void moon helm on your first solo mordy kill on a druid with no plat items.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Our biggest challenge is keeping our members interested. After 4 years of the same old things, the game is at its lowest ineterest level. Even those who spend $300-400 on plat every month have stopped. When you get disappointed day after day from crappy boss raid drops, camping for several every day for nothing, can't say I blame them.

The game now mostly exist in Messaging apps. A lot of our members spend more time chatting outside the game, it's the bond as clan members have established over the years that kept some from totally quitting.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Sorry to say but after people begin getting warden armor in at least 5 clans, you're probably not going to make another one.

Usually after this point where the majority of the server is in the top 5 clans, clans are only created by splitting from a clan. I.e. The top clan gets restless and splits in 2.
Yes, there is a chance of starting from scratch. But it's about the same likliehood as getting void moon helm on your first solo mordy kill on a druid with no plat items.

Wow. We started fron scratch. Very good decription tho. Its very hard to be successful if you start from scratch.. when comes to members activity. You can spice it up some and make the bosses harder challange.. like no tank.. or no druid.. or only bolas with dps.. this way the members get variations of killstyles and learn to manage their chars even better. Or sometimes make competition, and to be successful you must have a goal. Example; in 2 months from now we will kill mordy.. and 1 month after that we will kill necro... and so on. Then you push towards these goals.. :))
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

I haven't been in a clan in this game, but I found from running clans in other games it is a sense of community that keeps players interested. An active clan chat, game and non game related, builds a sense of community. In events like in house 2v2 pvp tournament players get to know one another and practice pvp this will build your community. Clan mentorship where vets and newbies are matched up by primary interest (pvp, hunting, questing, merch, etc...) can help players find their niche. Even setting up a kik group for your clan could be good idea. We might all be playing a game, but this is also a community. These players spend a lot of time together, its like a little family. Building a community together not only keeps players active, but turns players into friends.

Wow. We started fron scratch. Very good decription tho. Its very hard to be successful if you start from scratch.. when comes to members activity. You can spice it up some and make the bosses harder challange.. like no tank.. or no druid.. or only bolas with dps.. this way the members get variations of killstyles and learn to manage their chars even better. Or sometimes make competition, and to be successful you must have a goal. Example; in 2 months from now we will kill mordy.. and 1 month after that we will kill necro... and so on. Then you push towards these goals.. :))
Obviously you started from scratch, but you were also around when the server was very young and 5clans were not killing warden
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Obviously you started from scratch, but you were also around when the server was very young and 5clans were not killing warden
I was around when server was young. Correct. I started to play CH somewhere around November, 2013.

Yes 4-5 clans were killing warden and some even frozen when i started, including my former clan "GHOST".
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

I was around when server was young. Correct. I started to play CH somewhere around November, 2013.

Yes 4-5 clans were killing warden and some even frozen when i started, including my former clan "GHOST".
Still can't believe it's been almost 2 years since started conc.

Our biggest challenge is keeping our members interested. After 4 years of the same old things, the game is at its lowest ineterest level. Even those who spend $300-400 on plat every month have stopped. When you get disappointed day after day from crappy boss raid drops, camping for several every day for nothing, can't say I blame them.

The game now mostly exist in Messaging apps. A lot of our members spend more time chatting outside the game, it's the bond as clan members have established over the years that kept some from totally quitting.
I agree totally. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game, to a point where Ive built 4 characters and I don't enjoy it as much as I use too. The repetitive nature of the game can be tedious. Taken as a whole, it's hard to get excited about building a new character when you know you have to repeat quest lines and endure the Frozen Quest one more time. After the Frozen orb quest endurance challenge, you have dragon lord, and exalted dragon lord Quests that are exceedingly hard unless you have a strong Clan to back you up. Even in the instance when you have a strong Clan, you have to compete within the Clan to get the drops you need inorder to complete your armor set.
After your clan gears you up , you get the feeling like every time you log in, if you don't instantly respond to every boss call, you've betrayed your clan. The real golden lining is I get to chat with other players that have been enduring the same.
There's an unsaid, but blatantly obvious thing that everybody has to deal with. The player you recruit to your clan today, is the same one you have to compete with in a few weeks for your frozen, DL, edl Quest items.
The creators of this game have mastered the Makavelin approach.....Kudos!!!! I can't imagine a better orchestrated dynamic created in the electronic online game age.

The game influences the interest

Although you can help build loyalty by helping and just getting along in general like leveling together, giving any spare gear, and set some clan goals. No matter what tho, there's going to be some people who are gonna jump in the clans just for gear and those who are going to quit. But there's always those few who stick around to help your clan progress.