Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lucky arawn!

A friend of mine put it really well it's like when you play slots in vegas you can be at it hours decide to give up then someone swoops in plays once & takes the pay out.

It really is just all down to luck I think. I don't think that it's anything to do with dominant clans being penalised or balancing drops just a lot of luck on what will drop & when.
They probably need to remove a lot of trash loot from the equation though I don't understand why they removed "bandage wound brace" when that can actually be a useful skill to use on a tank or something I mean I don't personally but a friend used on his quite successfully.
The loot I feel needs to be removed is the useless ones that boost stuff like Spring of life Sacrifice I've never even seen anyone use it.

For Proteus who even uses the rings why do they even drop we have like 500 rings that have literally no use I think we sold maybe 2 since Proteus was first introduced, I guess remove or at least look at making them useful for end game.

Loot really does need to be looked at in my opinion it gets really boring killing the same bosses over & over just to be disappointed over & over.

Burn all Prot rings :)
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

The loot I feel needs to be removed is the useless ones that boost stuff like Spring of life Sacrifice I've never even seen anyone use it.
Lol we got Shadow Skull of Sacrifice this morning... and its going straight to the bank coz no one ever uses junk like that.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

We have a few voids Grats on your junk *facepalm*
Seriously they need to remove them lol
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

Somehow, OTM still thinks Spring of Life is useful, especially with their most recent tweak of the skill. Those items will remain forever in Hrungnir's loot table.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Gear that has to do with skills isn't bad, it's just the skills that are bad. Otm just has to look into the least used skills and buff them to a point where they are comparable with the most used skills. I don't fully agree with the removal of bandage wounds braces, the skill has great potential if otm actually buffed it and people could run a paladin build on a warrior, but sadly the skill is just complete trash as I've tried using it in my build once and it just didn't do the job even when maxed.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Well until such time as they decide to buff the skills can we have them removed from the equation & just buff drop rates for end game bosses & again burn all Prot rings we really don't need them do we?
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

Okay then epona, let's let the smaller clans lock so junk stops dropping. Perfect strategy....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Yesterday arawn got its first ever moon helm! A shadow! Gz unit on their 4th ever mordy kill and an amazing drop. While resurgence was killing gelebron mordy spawned lol. We left gelebron raid and rushed to mordy but were ultimately too late. Tbh i cant help but laugh at this. In their 4 kills they have a void spear, a shadow sea helm, a godly brace and now a shadow moon helm. Amazing luck by them and gz to onnen lamond(hope i spelled correctly) on this amazing new helm.

Maybe res will get one aswell in a few years :lol:
I really fail to understand this selfish behaviour of top clans who rush when an enemy clan is trying to kill a boss they have hundreds of drops from. I understand having to keep your power etc etc but if once in a while the lower clans are prepared and completely ready to get it (which is very rare too), why rush to try and outlock them?

And how entitled you sound about that helm is astonishing. As you said you were killing Gelebron so that noob helm as shadow or godly as it is should not be such a problem to you. If it is you might have issues with sharing with other people.