Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vanished items, still no reply

Hello,

Almost a week ago I have emailed support@onethumbmobile.com about a lost Swift Skybreaker, and probably other things as well. I suspect it has gotten lost in mailing because I transfer things a lot between characters but I'm not sure anymore because I took small breaks from the game before noticing it was gone. I just need help to track it down.
Unfortunately it has been almost a week since I have messaged support, which is a very unusual delay that I have never experienced with any other company, I have never seen it exceed 3 days besides for Celtic Heroes (no matter how small the game/company). I am truly wondering if support is underpaid. I am worrying due to the arrival of the weekend which will excuse them for two more days, and even though that sounds utopic I would really like an answer today.

Thank you in advance

Re: Vanished items, still no reply

For missing items you will be required to submit an in-game Support Ticket on the character (Or characters) from which you think the item went missing from, with the full name of the item and a rough date of when it went missing.

The Support Team can then look through your item history and track the missing item.

Thanks

Support Team handled your request today, the item has been restored to your inventory.
Thank you, but I'd also like to know where the item has been: was it my fault or was it truly lost in my mail or some other place? I find it not very polite that I had to type out a very long and detailed message which contained clear paragraphs, only to be answered with a "sry for the delay, we finally gave u back the unicorn"

I am very thankful for the item to have been restored but I would still like to know the circumstances of its loss, and if any other items of mine have suffered the same fate, as I had said already in my in game ticket.

I hope that isn't too much to ask for, thank you in advance

Hey I had items disappear hmmm bout let’s see right before graphics update xD I thin that 2-3 years is enough time (ik I’ll never get them back but it would still be nice to know what happened to them lol cause nothing else has happened since then)
I might be in the same boat. Im really pumped about the cross platforming uodate but its been about 3 years and i feel stuff might be missing from a glitch people talk about involving large invintories
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!