Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there any update coming soon?

Why the long wait? End game players are getting anxious tbh
New contents takes time to design, code etc etc... OTM only has a small team
yeh but now that they aren't focused on events they should be able to wrap things up more quickly..... seriously wish we still had events though, who cares about permanent content, celtic heroes shouldn't try to be like every other rpg with permanent content, that's what I used to like about celtic heroes, now theyre just catering to all the people crying that it's not fair. Game is boring now, same thing over and over with nothing new to look forward to except armor.
Gtfo then lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

New contents takes time to design, code etc etc... OTM only has a small team
yeh but now that they aren't focused on events they should be able to wrap things up more quickly..... seriously wish we still had events though, who cares about permanent content, celtic heroes shouldn't try to be like every other rpg with permanent content, that's what I used to like about celtic heroes, now theyre just catering to all the people crying that it's not fair. Game is boring now, same thing over and over with nothing new to look forward to except armor.
Gtfo then lol
don't think your getting what we are saying gb.
In all honesty I'd like a balance. I'd like events back with fash bosses quests etc, but at the same time I'd like to see an actual content update. Maybe what otm can do is every year have 1 big content update and 3 small seasonal events. Every year just skip 1 event to implement a content update.
Curry nails it on its head... We aren't saying get rid of one for the other. Permanent content is cool and helps with investing in gear. Imo lux should stay as it is, but have fash be seasonal and temporary. You can use fash tokens still, but make them worth using by making it so the fash disappears from the shop every event.
It seems like OTM has ditched events and any seasonal content and is just focusing on permanent content. A balance between the two would be nice. I liked the olden days when every beltane there would be a massive content update, and still had 3 seasonal events.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So many pets but only two mounts. And btw, why pets need food but not mounts? It would be nice that pets are just like mounts, no feeding needed.
Battlemounts just came out not to long ago, plus there were only 2 pets available when pets first came out, the rabbit and dog
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

"Long Awaited Community Feature"

Could this be world xfers?? Nah lol
Or the leystone in carrow next to despoiler?
This would be too good lol. I feel like OTM enjoys watching us torture ourselves as we fly to troll :/
Bob The God

All I wish for is a new expansion update with new areas, more quests leading up to endgame (carrow and tower questline), class balancing (skills and weapons primarily), and crafting/cooking
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I just hope to see less camping and more things to do ingame than camping.
Eh camping isn't all that bad. I enjoy a good lock battle :twisted:
Just wish OTM would make new bosses. 2+ more dg bosses would be a big help, or at least make prot spawn twice a day instead of once a day.
As for crafting and other stuff meh ya add it in, sounds cool enough, but don't get rid of the stuff that made me stick around since yule 2012, bring back events and seasonal fash, but keep legacy too.
Bob The God