Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Drop Rate at Grom

I realize this topic has probably been mentioned before, but I truly do believe this is an issue that needs to be addressed-At least on Arawn, I am unaware if other servers have this problem.

The past few weeks my clan on Arawn has been working our hardest to get the last purple bear for one of our rogue mains. We have attended Grom 24/7, locked the majority ( I log my lock rogue whenever I am free, even setting alarms so I can wake up in the middle of the night to do Grom). However, despite this, we still have no purple bear. Only a few bears of any sort. Plenty of orbs, which is a boon, but the drop ratio is ridiculous when I examined a report of drops from dozens of groms.

All I ask is that otm looks over the drop ratios for Grom on Arawn and that you ask yourself, "Is this reasonable?"

I don't mind a challenge, but it crushes me to see no result for my clannie after he (and the rest of us) has worked so hard for this.

Thank you for your consideration.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: Drop Rate at Grom

I realize this topic has probably been mentioned before, but I truly do believe this is an issue that needs to be addressed-At least on Arawn, I am unaware if other servers have this problem.

The past few weeks my clan on Arawn has been working our hardest to get the last purple bear for one of our rogue mains. We have attended Grom 24/7, locked the majority ( I log my lock rogue whenever I am free, even setting alarms so I can wake up in the middle of the night to do Grom). However, despite this, we still have no purple bear. Only a few bears of any sort. Plenty of orbs, which is a boon, but the drop ratio is ridiculous when I examined a report of drops from dozens of groms.

All I ask is that otm looks over the drop ratios for Grom on Arawn and that you ask yourself, "Is this reasonable?"

I don't mind a challenge, but it crushes me to see no result for my clannie after he (and the rest of us) has worked so hard for this.

Thank you for your consideration.
For frame of reference, there is a guy on my server who shouts he will pay 1 million gold for a purple bear. Been doing it for weeks.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Guy on my server claims he has been camping stonelord for 4 weeks. I got him his 2 purple bears in back to back spawns today. unfathomable happens.

If it makes you feel any better its been this way for many years.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

That's why it's called random drop and not a round robin drop. There is no discernible pattern, and a small sample size gives a skewed perspective how uneven the drop rates are.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

All of the drop rates are the same, rogue is just a super popular class. There is probably the illusion of green and blue drops being far more common because there are the least amount of Druids and mages and so when we get a green or blue drop, we get frustrated because there are no mages or Druids to gear. Purple drops get handed out right away because there are so many rogues which makes it seem like purple drops are the rarest.

It was like this for me on Belenus a few years back when I was trying to get a mind tab of slate. Belenus has or had a huge population of warriors, almost as much as rogues IMO. Because of this, it seemed like red drops where the hardest to get when compared to the other colors.

Just be patient and your purples will drop in time, just make sure that there are no other rogues looking to snatch up those purple bears (there's always a couple that do)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

All of the drop rates are the same, rogue is just a super popular class. There is probably the illusion of green and blue drops being far more common because there are the least amount of Druids and mages and so when we get a green or blue drop, we get frustrated because there are no mages or Druids to gear. Purple drops get handed out right away because there are so many rogues which makes it seem like purple drops are the rarest.

It was like this for me on Belenus a few years back when I was trying to get a mind tab of slate. Belenus has or had a huge population of warriors, almost as much as rogues IMO. Because of this, it seemed like red drops where the hardest to get when compared to the other colors.

Just be patient and your purples will drop in time, just make sure that there are no other rogues looking to snatch up those purple bears (there's always a couple that do)
Good call. Just today a player in group said they needed a rare drop. When asked what for, because they were wearing the armor it was used for, the player said they were mistaken. Regardless of whether they were or not, know what items are needed for what and who if you can. You never know!
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Frozen bosses imo are the more or most balanced bosses in game. Having a stronger boss give twice the drops and guaranteed ones, getting the bear from Grommak himself isnt an issue at all.

The issues could be not enough Grommaks and Ragnoks spawning, Krog giving mostly orbs and a ph giving mostly crappy item that sells for 25 gold (at lvl 120+ I dont want mere 25g), and that theres 37 orbs needed for full set and the Grom only gives 1 bear (at least guaranteed). But saying the purple bear drop rate is the worst one.... Sounds like a statement with no basis, honestly the purple and red bears for my toons were easiest to get (got both purple bears from ph). So its complete luck there.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Let me provide a bit of background, due to the questioning here. I have been leader of a clan for over two years now. In that time, purple bears have continually eluded us. One of my rogue generals spent a year trying to get bears for his frozen armour. During that time we were consistently killing Grom and got plenty of the other coloured bears but only two purple within a year. Currently, we have been focusing on Grom for another generation of rogues. This time, again we have had 10 or more of all crests but purple added to bank during this period, only one purple gained maybe a month ago. 53 bear crests gathered in the past 3 months according to our records. Only 1 purple bear. Yes, we have seen mostly 4s spawn, but we have no shortage of bears in general. It's only the purple we have issue with.

To those of you that were easily able to obtain purple, that is truly wonderful, and I'm happy for you. I do not believe easy is the right term for the odds on Arawn though.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Lmao, 2 purple bears in one year??? You guys clearly don't kill Grom as much as you say you do if you only got 2 in one year lol.

Again, rogue is the most popular class and purples are usually handed out right away
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD