Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most active world on ios?

Lugh and Belenus are defenitaly not the most active. From personal experience Gwydion seemed to be a pretty active server during my stay there
Cool, we were just like 42+ clannies on not to mention the rest of the world. Had some standoff on edl I think with dozens of ppl.
Belenus has always been a small and chill server, and from what I have seen/heard, nothing much has changed.
Idk about u, Belenus has grown drastically lately. Theres many many new end game players. Its not about the server's size but how many keep playing actively. Belenus has no struggles killing everything but Gele on spawn.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Oh good for you guys. I played back when Elementals couldn't even down necro while other servers could. I visit from time to time but not enough to see how much Belenus has actually grown. If Belenus has indeed grown then I do suggest Belenus. It is a fun and friendy server, or at least I still hope it is
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Taranis by far...
-most amount of EG players
-friendly competition up to and including gele
Doesn't matter how many EG players there are. What matters is how many players are online on an hourly basis, this includes all levels, not just EG. I'd say Gwydion is the best from personal experience, and from what I have heard Epona and Arawn are also pretty active servers. Arawn having the largest population and Epona being the most unique server, Epona has also gotten pretty popular this past year due to their uniqueness.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD