Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Commas badly needed

Hi guys,

Been noticing a new strategy used in the Auction House where people sell items with buyout prices ending in 1111. I see that some others posted about it already with screenshots even. Will it be too hard for OTM to implement a change in the numerical system used in the scripts? Commas will fix this issue.

Others already pointed out it ain't scamming, it's more of an illusion making the buyer think the bid price is close with the buyout price making them be inclined to purchase the item/s.

Please OTM help prevent the players falling to this kind of trick... thanks
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: Commas badly needed

This is an issue we are aware of and have a ticket open for adding commas to values in the Auction House currently.
Just auction house? What about player to player trades, npc shops etc etc..?
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

This is an issue we are aware of and have a ticket open for adding commas to values in the Auction House currently.
Just auction house? What about player to player trades, npc shops etc etc..?
Naturally this will be for all values once first implemented in the Auction House.

Sooner the better please!! That's just the first few pages of today's ah.
1495613733501.jpg
1495613733501.jpg (170.59 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
1495614293836.jpg
1495614293836.jpg (165.02 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
Attachments
1495613735095.jpg
1495613735095.jpg (175.23 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

They can't do anything until the next client update which will be when the next content update comes after beta in June/July. So nothing will get fixed until August.

For now, Just be careful doing buyouts. Triple-check and Quadruple check amounts.

If I see people doing this, I report it as an EXPLOIT of the User Interface. I'm not sure if it will actually do anything but sometimes, some good-natured and reasonable folks in Support may see it our way. Maybe they'll ban the AH account, we can only hope.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.