Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most dedicated fan EVER!

Fans are the best but why do theyalways tend to curl up into a ball and cry tears of joy when their idol shows up...just ask for scar to sign your babies forehead like the others do...also find it odd you deleted your fanboy video of scars vid u uploaded and now act like u never made it??? Man up...if you're gonna be a monkey be a gorilla

Fans are the best but why do theyalways tend to curl up into a ball and cry tears of joy when their idol shows up...just ask for scar to sign your babies forehead like the others do...also find it odd you deleted your fanboy video of scars vid u uploaded and now act like u never made it??? Man up...if you're gonna be a monkey be a gorilla
I can't seem to hear you?
https://youtu.be/GZGykMbuGM0
If you wanna be a rogue then be DPS
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Keep linking YouTube vids but when you have something of merit and substance then bring it here but if you prefer to get your thoughts and opinions from others you'll never achieve gorilla status...2nd DMG all servers buddy and happy you know of me:) second only to scar whom you apparently look up to enough to watch his vids, comment and then mention our clan in fingals posts. Ty for the shoutouts but we dont need the help we do fine on our own...btw where is the logic...what is your purpose? Too much lag on fingals so you troll forums and YouTube? Somebody needs to find more constructive ways to spend their time...learn your shapes, colors and ABC's as those are far more important than begging for attention

Keep linking YouTube vids but when you have something of merit and substance then bring it here but if you prefer to get your thoughts and opinions from others you'll never achieve gorilla status...2nd DMG all servers buddy and happy you know of me:) second only to scar whom you apparently look up to enough to watch his vids, comment and then mention our clan in fingals posts. Ty for the shoutouts but we dont need the help we do fine on our own...btw where is the logic...what is your purpose? Too much lag on fingals so you troll forums and YouTube? Somebody needs to find more constructive ways to spend their time...learn your shapes, colors and ABC's as those are far more important than begging for attention
Bwahaha lololol look who made this post and look who is accusing me for looking for attention lmao; 2nd DMG on server is not even half my warrior damage, and then look at who is braging and putting his nose in, M0NOGO I have a grill for you too if you wanna get roasted, so hope your dex prot rings help you dodge the heat. Thanks for all the attention I didn't ask for, I really appreciate it!
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Second DMG ALL worlds...I don't see you anywhere lol maybe u just think far too highly of yourself bud...you pretend to not know where this is coming from yet you alone were the one who created/posted/deleted the video...again if u wanna throw rocks at a bear be ready when it charges and one piece of advice...don't bite off more than u can chew especially when you have no teeth...carry on I've said my piece and I'm sure you have lots more trolling to do so I'll let ya do what you know and I'll go handle mine

Thats enough thanks. If this comes up again those involved will be warned
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out