Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New scam Ingame

...and so you decided to post the link and spread it even more?
This is a warning to all. Figured people might want to know now before people fall for it.
How is IRL trading a "new scam ingame"?

Least title your stupid topic correctly.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

...and so you decided to post the link and spread it even more?
This is a warning to all. Figured people might want to know now before people fall for it.

You talk to your mother with that kind of mouth?

Has me wondering if he is in charge of this url or if he likes using to buy gold -.-

Na, I don't IRL Trade or have any affiliation with any trading websites. But for one, it's not a scam so the topic is a lie, and two, all this does is bring more attention to it, I, for one, didn't know that sites such as these even exist. I'm sure others were the same.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Has me wondering if he is in charge of this url or if he likes using to buy gold -.-
I'm not in charge if any URL, I saw a noob on epona shouting the URL and spamming it so I checked it out and this website is a mass scam to anyone, it has multiple games within it so really all in all it's a fake website with fraudulent items that charge lots for nothing in the first place, but thanks I appreciate your accusation.

I'm not in charge if any URL, I saw a noob on epona shouting the URL and spamming it so I checked it out and this website is a mass scam to anyone, it has multiple games within it so really all in all it's a fake website with fraudulent items that charge lots for nothing in the first place, but thanks I appreciate your accusation.
Wasn't at u I meant the other guy