Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid tanking

I've seen druids on other worlds tanking, and find it interesting. Any advice on what skills you guys use, and stats, reccomended gear, etc? Thanks
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

Re: Druid tanking

I've seen druids on other worlds tanking, and find it interesting. Any advice on what skills you guys use, and stats, reccomended gear, etc? Thanks
The issue isn't so much being able to stay alive since you have bark and wards and abundance and can slap on some vit gear, it's being able to maintain aggro. Honestly I can't imagine being able to keep aggro once the rogues, rangers, and mages start popping off their skills.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This would work for rogue but prolly not a druid. Try be a crazy dps instead :)
Hi

This would work for rogue but prolly not a druid. Try be a crazy dps instead :)
I've done it before on some lower level bosses in the past but nothing recent with everyone running high attack, crit skill damages, direct dmg from armies, and etc . If you have really good dps toons, it'll be near impossible for the druid to keep aggro
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Make a druid tank bosses that are same level or below and have all dps at 40 levels or more higher. You don't need taunt to keep aggro.
Level based aggression is enough. That's how screwed up it is.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm not an expert at this, but would using calm on the dps work? it might be worth a shot :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Make a druid tank bosses that are same level or below and have all dps at 40 levels or more higher. You don't need taunt to keep aggro.
Level based aggression is enough. That's how screwed up it is.
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG (112.38 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
Wafflez.
(|%}^=