Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game Dying?

Now days as a high level everyone takes the game seriously and it makes things not as enjoyable
"It's just a game"
"Why do you take games so seriously they're suppose to be fun"
"No, the game doesn't reflect who I am irl - ITS JUST A GAME"

I put your statement amongst the stupidity that others have said in the past (above).
It's just a matter of opinion I suppose, and one can never change someone else's opinion so here's a suggestion for you, GB, maybe play a game people take a little less 'seriously'.
Lol wth. My statement is my opinion, some may enjoy the seriousness that other players bring and some may not. I personally hate it when I'm pressured to level up or pressured to show up to a boss because I like to play at a pace that I enjoy and when people pressure me to alter my enjoyable play style I get irritated. Many people struggle to realize that this is an MMORPG and everyone likes to play at their own pace, this especially goes for people that make fun of others for not leveling or going to bosses (it's extremely annoying). Also when people make fun of others for "camping the castle" shows me how unintelligent they are to make up such stupid statements. There is no right or wrong way to play a MMORPG and I wish people could get that in their damn minds.
Heh you're the one that started to say that everyone takes the game seriously and do not enjoy things. Who are you to say how others should play? Read your own statement above.
Also, I don't think people make fun of others for not leveling or not going to bosses, it's when those people butt in and talk as if they know what they're talking about without first hand experience.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

@Ail

I never told anyone how they should play, but I have suggested that people should lay back a bit and relieve all that stress from raid bosses and camping because it does nt seem like they are enjoying themselves when they complain so much. When I said that players being serious makes things not as fun I clearly meant that I don't find it as fun when compared to me playing in the early years of this game
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I clearly meant that I don't find it as fun when compared to me playing in the early years of this game

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=90473
?
I found you an alternative to the horribly boring game CH has become for you with camping - there, GB, is a way to have "fun" like the "early years".
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't camp anymore besides snorri at times. Plus the past few clans I have been in were really chill and I enjoyed them a lot, it's just when you have to be around others that take the game seriously and then end up mocking you for not being the same as them the game starts to suck and it starts to become not as enjoyable

Also that new clan thing clearly requires you to put in a ton of effort and I'm not into those types of things.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Do you guys think that the game is dying? OTM keeps messing things up that we ask for, making things very costly. I think the game might be dying because being a low level is hard withour any lux, you've gotta spend a good amount of irl money to get anything good these days. I really don't want this game to die, but I'm afraid that it might be...
You think it's hard to level up at low level without lux? You must have joined after update 4... we used to all play with no Lux almost, we had fun and we played together. Just because things take alot of money to buy, doesn't mean you cant buy cheaper alternatives. Personally i think that starting from scratch is a fun adventure and can easily be done by anyone. Did you know that they have skills for health and energy regen? Out of combat of course but still... I have started from scratch a few times because it's fun to do, and no it isnt hard. Generally by the time i reach level 100 i have enough for opal weapon, 100 offhand, and near enough for talisman of earth, but I already would have the 15 energy regen ammy.. It can be done extremely easy and as you level up, things cost more but you also get gold at a much faster rate.
i played in the beginning, and then came back. so what you leveled with no lux then, that was then, this is now. now there are more people who have the lux, and when a new player joins and sees that they can't level up as easy, it makes them want to quit, also there aren't many fun low quests to keep the new players engaged.
Literally started from scratch in october and now i am one of the 5% on fingal smh.. It is not hard at all to become rich, you're obviously one of those people that just cant resist buyin that orange wintermyst set... or that wolf helm, or stuff for alts...
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas