Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: eh so i am thinking of buying an xbox one ._. o.o is it worth it?

I personally never got into either playstation or xBox - play a couple games on both as my brother has both of them but I've always preferred PC gaming and ios MMO's. I say spend the money you would spend on an xbox on plat instead... what do you think, otm? ;)
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

hey i was thinking of buying an xbox one .___. for the people who have it... whats your opinions on it?
Decent console if you are into your shooters, though the PS4 would be my choice between the two.

Lot of good exclusives on PS4 that have made me consider buying one in future.

I would always suggest considering a gaming PC if you don't have one already.

Or wildcard, Nintendo Switch. I got one on launch and I absolutely love it, few of us in the office have one and it has been great fun.

hey i was thinking of buying an xbox one .___. for the people who have it... whats your opinions on it?
Decent console if you are into your shooters, though the PS4 would be my choice between the two.

Or wildcard, Nintendo Switch. I got one on launch and I absolutely love it, few of us in the office have one and it has been great fun.
Muld did not just say he's a playstation fan lol

Muld did not just say he's a playstation fan lol
PC Master Race ;)

I like some of Sonys exclusives though, Bloodborne for one.

Only console I have at the moment is the Nintendo Switch and it is probably one of my favorite if not favorite consoles I've ever owned.

CH on Nintendo switch?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=