Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Experience life as an oldie!

Through various phases of nostalgia, I have decided to host a new clan on an iOS server! This will be purely for fun, and I do not expect people to buy plat or xfer any items. The point of this is to have no outside help, and gear ourselves. Ie, we will need tanks, druids, etc to do even warden bosses! Once we have some warden sets we will advance to meteoric, then frozen, with dl as the likely height of our adventure. Then, as soon as mord is down (with, mind you, nobody leveling past 190)
Basic rules that differ from normal ones:

1 NO outside help!!!!! You can NOT buy gear items such as discs, rems, crests, or dl items, but you CAN buy lux, gear, etc.

2 Do NOT level past 190. This will be the hard cap for us. This hard cap may be raised according to members when we near the end of our adventure.

3 keep up, and log at least daily. When we move on to dl, someone who hasn't even earned his meteoric gear yet will be kicked unless they are a recent join.

This will all be done on a dead server to minimize lock battles and drama. Keep in mind a simple dkp system will be used as for a while warden will be best gear available to us!!!

Pm me here if you would like more info. Ask me any questions below.

We need at LEAST 1tank, 2 druids, and multiple dps to be able to start gearing.

Hope this turns out fun!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Experience life as an oldie!

In the early days of Update 2, a clan mate of mine gave me 3 idols before a Falgren fight. I was like, "Holy phoenix, I need to save this!", and ended up running from the leystone instead of "wasting idols". We didn't use restoration pots, we had everyone max first aid and Bandwage Wounds. In fact, one of the requirements for applicants during the early Avalon days was to have max or near max first aid. That's what a true oldie is :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Hey I'd love to take part in this (I like dps Druid & rogue). If you could pm me when you're gonna start it I'd love to join in! Thanks
I'm also quite a new player though if that makes any difference
Being new does make quite the difference. I suggest you stay on arawn and work on your main,
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Hey I'd love to take part in this (I like dps Druid & rogue). If you could pm me when you're gonna start it I'd love to join in! Thanks
Being new does make quite the difference. I suggest you stay on arawn and work on your main,
I'd like to give it a try, I know I'm new but I'm willing to learn and very active. If you wouldn't mind I would still like to help.
Arawn - Minaa - Rogue - 102

I'd like to give it a try, I know I'm new but I'm willing to learn and very active. If you wouldn't mind I would still like to help.
I will contact you in game asap and we can discuss it :)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Lol trying to reenact yourself as a fresh new player to this game is the most hardest thing by far a high level could do. I've tried it many times and have failed many times. Being unable to purchase anything outside of clan or having someone aid you with items would make it even more hard lol.

To make it things even better you could ban the use of plat until you're a higher level and you can not transfer items to your new account, you would literally have to start from the ground up as many of us did when first starting out.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Lol trying to reenact yourself as a fresh new player to this game is the most hardest thing by far a high level could do. I've tried it many times and have failed many times. Being unable to purchase anything outside of clan or having someone aid you with items would make it even more hard lol.

To make it things even better you could ban the use of plat until you're a higher level and you can not transfer items to your new account, you would literally have to start from the ground up as many of us did when first starting out.
Point isn't exactly to get a fresh start. And we are allowed to accept outside gear, but rules are complicated.
We can't accept gear for warden armor until we get ourselves a meteoric set. We can't accept meteoric stuff until we get a frozen set, etc. someone decided to give us a ton of rings and event items (mostly minor and lesser, with normal greater and grand rings thrown in, the kind that drops in cave). Those are perfectly allowed. If we had 30 people then it wouldn't, but we have about 10 now.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=