Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Concept Art - Sneak Peek!

I wonder how crafting will work, if it even IS crafting.... Celtic Cakes, anyone?
Sigh *facepalm*
Oh no, it's mir again. Better quit forums :shock:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

I wonder how crafting will work, if it even IS crafting.... Celtic Cakes, anyone?
Sigh *facepalm*
Oh no, it's mir again. Better quit forums :shock:
What do I say? ;) hide or die :3
Professional soul stealer

Retired Eponian formerly known by the name of Miranda27

Taranis:
Meer Monsoon - Dps Warrior

Foods that add temp effects like change in skill cd, cast time, xp gains/gold gains would be nice. Assuming its cooking coz the oven.
If it's crafting, I think its best have one or two slightly long betas with players suggestions before adding such a milestone into the game. People already hate the token system and want to move onto seasonal content with event chest goodies n bosses. So this would be the last permanent content addition. Let's make it the best one.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

It would be nice if OTM can supply more sneak peaks of the new incoming event. Also, this has been up for discussion for a while now, if OTM is trying to get us hyped up for the new event, it's not actually helping out. Most players are looking forward to new event bosses, event chests that actually brought excitement just by opening them(getting mounts and fashion), the implementation of fash tokens and mount tokens basically ruined that "excitement." If OTM expects us to look forward to the new event, I hope they take this into consideration and work towards players appeal. New events are suppose to be unique, although the "legacy bosses" are fun, their spawn time is just too long. New events are about event bosses, unique fashion, and the excitement of receiving things from chests like event mounts.

It would be nice if OTM can supply more sneak peaks of the new incoming event. Also, this has been up for discussion for a while now, if OTM is trying to get us hyped up for the new event, it's not actually helping out. Most players are looking forward to new event bosses, event chests that actually brought excitement just by opening them(getting mounts and fashion), the implementation of fash tokens and mount tokens basically ruined that "excitement." If OTM expects us to look forward to the new event, I hope they take this into consideration and work towards players appeal. New events are suppose to be unique, although the "legacy bosses" are fun, their spawn time is just too long. New events are about event bosses, unique fashion, and the excitement of receiving things from chests like event mounts.
It's an update, not an event.

I'm personally excited to see either crafting or cooking. I've never been the type of player to cook in MMORPGs or RPGs cause I don't like cooking irl all that much but if otm does cooking right and makes cooking worth doing than I'm all in for it and will give it a shot. I'd like crafting no matter how they implement it, as long as there's no tokens involved and everyone can use it without worrying about plat. Same goes for cooking.

I'm excited to see what otm has in store for us :)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Except for fishing, everything OTM has done has been both practical and successful. When did fishing come out? 6 months ago? Who fishes anymore? Enough people but not many. I'm afraid if this is a crafting system with negligible pay off (read: something that doesn't directly impact utility) it will just be another 6 months of entertainment before falling off the radar.

Make it dangerous and confusing and require exceptional skill with enormous payoff.

Game titles so far:
Celtic Heroes
Bass Pro Heroes
Celtic Pet Trainers
Auction Heroes
And now... Celtic Cooks?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Except for fishing, everything OTM has done has been both practical and successful. When did fishing come out? 6 months ago? Who fishes anymore? Enough people but not many. I'm afraid if this is a crafting system with negligible pay off (read: something that doesn't directly impact utility) it will just be another 6 months of entertainment before falling off the radar.

Make it dangerous and confusing and require exceptional skill with enormous payoff.

Game titles so far:
Celtic Heroes
Bass Pro Heroes
Celtic Pet Trainers
Auction Heroes
And now... Celtic Cooks?
A few more come to mind...

Celtic Campers
Celtic Farmers
Celtic Junk Collectors

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Game titles so far:
Celtic Heroes
Bass Pro Heroes
Celtic Pet Trainers
Auction Heroes
And now... Celtic Cooks?

Celtic Campers
Celtic Farmers
Celtic Junk Collectors
Dont forget Celtic Tokens or Tokens Heroes.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Game titles so far:
Celtic Heroes
Bass Pro Heroes
Celtic Pet Trainers
Auction Heroes
And now... Celtic Cooks?

Celtic Campers
Celtic Farmers
Celtic Junk Collectors
Dont forget Celtic Tokens or Tokens Heroes.
Camping Heroes
Celtic Grinders
Bottleneck Heroes
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.