Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wtb one green crown

SMH shame on the person who sells to you clans work hard and take sometimes days just to get 1 green crown but shame on the buyer of the drug dealer to xD
Then again, he does only need one.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

SMH shame on the person who sells to you clans work hard and take sometimes days just to get 1 green crown but shame on the buyer of the drug dealer to xD
Then again, he does only need one.
You don't know how it is some people farm for days just for one

Lol days? I've been farming for Months! Close to a year now just for crowns, so unless you have a crown to sell me take your drama elsewhere. Maybe if 170 and 180 spawned more than just 4s day in and day out I wouldn't have to resort to offering 1m gold for 1 crown.

Lol days? I've been farming for Months! Close to a year now just for crowns, so unless you have a crown to sell me take your drama elsewhere. Maybe if 170 and 180 spawned more than just 4s day in and day out I wouldn't have to resort to offering 1m gold for 1 crown.
Why not join a clan?

I'm a 218 druid and 200 warrior it not like I'm just strolling through the server asking for handouts. I hunt I farm I gear clannies but all that means nothing if the one thing I need doesnt drop. This post was in hopes of reaching an older player who has quit or transferred and has one in their bank. The amount of gear that is just sitting in banks dwarfs the amount that's active by far I'm sure.

I'm a 218 druid and 200 warrior it not like I'm just strolling through the server asking for handouts. I hunt I farm I gear clannies but all that means nothing if the one thing I need doesnt drop. This post was in hopes of reaching an older player who has quit or transferred and has one in their bank. The amount of gear that is just sitting in banks dwarfs the amount that's active by far I'm sure.
Exactly. I don't agree with people selling clan drops, but if someone has a green crown for sale, you're keeping yourself as an option. You're not stealing from anybody's loot.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.