Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Soda prices near you!

So I went up to a new liquor store that just opened up where the old 7/11 used to be and I went in for an energy drink and I realized... they were only charging $0.99 per 16 oz bottle... that's like the recognized price that it was like 10+ years ago. In the hospital I work at they charge $1.86 and at grocery stores it's $1.25-$1.50. I know you can go to Walmart and get it all in bulk for super cheap but it really makes you think... how much is it REALLY supposed to be or even how much are the soda companies charging the vendors in the first place???

Re: Soda prices near you!

Are you buying some generic energy drink? Monsters and red bulls are running $2.50+
Those are terrible for you! I drink AMPs much better and make you feel better. Also this store just moved next to a gas station called speedway and they are trying to beat the gas stations buisness, speedway didn't sell beer untill that new store opened up lol.

I'm from the midwest, so I have no idea what soda is. If you're asking about the price of pop, then:
At Kwik Trip (Convenience Store in the midwest) 32 oz Fountain drinks are $.99 each
except it's on sale right now where I'm at. A 32oz fountain drink is $.69 at Kwik Trip
I forgot you lived in Mn too Bitey! I actually work at Kwik Trip :)
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

I'm from the midwest, so I have no idea what soda is. If you're asking about the price of pop, then:
At Kwik Trip (Convenience Store in the midwest) 32 oz Fountain drinks are $.99 each
except it's on sale right now where I'm at. A 32oz fountain drink is $.69 at Kwik Trip
I forgot you lived in Mn too Bitey! I actually work at Kwik Trip :)
Remember kids don't meet up with scary men you meet on the internet
"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"-GOAT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JnacnuD/
Aramis12
Vanir501