Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

Yes Please!
There is enough grinding in this game without having to run over and over again through the same guys and through the same passages just to get to a few bosses.
Especially for those on slower mounts who get tagged over and over again and have to suck potions down just to (maybe) survive the gauntlet.
My mount Fluffy is sick of the ride!
....Mother of Dragons....
and Gamer-Girl Extraordinare

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

Sounds like a good idea but I can't agree. The ley would be awesome to do the bounties down there running all the way for 1 or 2 kills seems like way too much work or an elite bounty where it takes 30 minutes to do cause none of the mobs are up and clan needs help with bosses or whatever so you have to leave and help clan that's a drag. But I'm assuming you all want it for the dl bosses and mordris. Well yea that would still be nice to have but takes the fun out of raids.

Well on second thought it is a lot of work, why not. I hate work the less work the better. That is my motto anyways

Can't post mounts name sorry I don't have one. So guess the mount is called no mounty

I really would love this but I highly doubt it will happen.

OTM wants to give a smaller clan every possible opportunity to win, so they see it as smaller clan parks and the bigger clan forgets to park or is lazy, the time it takes for enough to ride there could give a smaller park clan a chance to start and lock before this other clan gets a chance and a leg right there defeats the purpose. (Maybe they don't see it this way but I can see this as a argument to not do it)
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I really would love this but I highly doubt it will happen.

OTM wants to give a smaller clan every possible opportunity to win, so they see it as smaller clan parks and the bigger clan forgets to park or is lazy, the time it takes for enough to ride there could give a smaller park clan a chance to start and lock before this other clan gets a chance and a leg right there defeats the purpose. (Maybe they don't see it this way but I can see this as a argument to not do it)
ya i agree. But its still annoying to fly there even if you will get there in time for window :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at