Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why adding a public hive to the mail system would ruin the CH economy.

Server transfer isn't going to fix what's wrong with the game. Doesn't matter if it's just gold and bound items. It will just create more issues and moving players around will not solve longevity and sustainability problems we are seeing.

I'd rather have OTM focus on fixing the current content and adding better ones than deal with bandaid fixes like server transfer and cross server mail.
We aren't discussing other problems read the title dummy
If you had bothered to read the whole thread, then you'll see who brought up transfers, and it wasn't me. I was just continuing the discussion based on the tangents, as is typical with any conversation, whether it be in forum or in real life. You'd better serve the community from reporting any off topic posts you deem ruined your monoideism rather than resorting to name calling and making yourself look like a ten year old throwing a tantrum because you couldn't participate further in an intelligent discourse.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Server transfer isn't going to fix what's wrong with the game. Doesn't matter if it's just gold and bound items. It will just create more issues and moving players around will not solve longevity and sustainability problems we are seeing.

I'd rather have OTM focus on fixing the current content and adding better ones than deal with bandaid fixes like server transfer and cross server mail.
If you had bothered to read the whole thread, then you'll see who brought up transfers, and it wasn't me. I was just continuing the discussion based on the tangents, as is typical with any conversation, whether it be in forum or in real life. You'd better serve the community from reporting any off topic posts you deem ruined your monoideism rather than resorting to name calling and making yourself look like a ten year old throwing a tantrum because you couldn't participate further in an intelligent discourse.
Lmao what are you talking about. You sound like a 90 year old man. When talking about potential updates there is always one bore who says "oh just fix the game now" even when we aren't talking about it. If you have a problem reading a thread title then I'm sorry for you grandpa but those glasses need thickening.
Hi

Lmao what are you talking about. You sound like a 90 year old man. When talking about potential updates there is always one bore who says "oh just fix the game now" even when we aren't talking about it. If you have a problem reading a thread title then I'm sorry for you grandpa but those glasses need thickening.
And this is why no one should take you seriously lol...resorting to petty insults

Aileron was continuing with a discussion in the thread and he is entitled to do so.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

And this is why no one should take you seriously lol...resorting to petty insults

Aileron was continuing with a discussion in the thread and he is entitled to do so.
Lol all he has argued is ad hominem type args. In the world of arguments they carry 0 weight :lol:
Provide some substance or go home.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I suppose to many ten year olds, any adult sounds like 90.

Im not saying "fix the game now". Read again and try to understand the discussion. In my very first reply to you http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p709538 I asked why making server economies the same is a good thing? You
havent proviided any reply except throw tantrum insults.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Lol all he has argued is ad hominem type args. In the world of arguments they carry 0 weight :lol:
Provide some substance or go home.
you and your big words :lol: :lol: simpler english please haha
basically just a logical fallacy where one hurls insults instead of discussing the argument. They think by "trashing" their interlocutor they trash his or her arguments.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So here's my suggestion for server economy protection:

1. Items are only tradable in homeworld (I would say gold shouldn't be)
2. Mail tokens from platinum carry up to 3 items each (to go even further, item will become world bound when equipped)
3. Main quest items are NON TRADABLE between worlds (any armor, wep specific item)

This system is for the player that has grown out of Server A and ultimately likes it better in Server B.

EX:
Player A wants to move endgame ammy to Server B, he buys plat and buys mailing tokens. He gets ammy and sticks with it, until better endgame ammy comes. Player A cannot do anything with endgame ammy because it is non-tradable, therefore must work for his new ammy. Player A can end up with a non-tradable army in Server B therefore he buys plat again to send to his character back in Server A.

This system is for the players that have grown out of Server A and ultimately likes it better in Server B.

Another beneficial example: Player B tells Player A that he wants to move to Morrigan (where Player A's useless ammy can be sold), Player A tells Player B that he will sell his items to player B in Morrigan. Player A buys mailing tokens and sells item back to Player B in Morrigan, Player A can now afford New Ammy on Morrigan and transfer it to World B. It promotes inactive items to be traded therefore stimulating the economy on all worlds. PLUS all the profit OTM can make on mailing tokens.

Me bringing a sled to a world with only 5 sleds won't saturate the prices since technically, there's only 5 TRADABLE sleds in the world.
lvl 20694959695003949568594904040669549393829239405060594939340509695935 Warrior
Vit 3958429064589036890684395589386
Str 483925085478490368960734890678945
Dex 458392057892073489078920578439567
Foc 2

Maybe just make it so you can mail a toon you have on another server gold only. No items. If you need gold to trade sell items if no one buys items trade to vender. Like if you have an heroic ammy sell to vendor for 90k. That way you can have some gold to start. No one wants to start over new. This way it hurts your toons in your main server then helps start out in your new server. Then for the mail it could cost like 1k gold to send or 10 plat or something. Then you can make a max about of gold that can send (like 500k max) and only a limited about of times to one server like 2-3 times. So the max gold someone can transfer to a server is 1 - 1.5 mil. Why not just allow to transfer gold and say this is all we will do to help players transfer easier or wait until further notice to see if we are willing to add more. I would love to switch servers but I won't start completely new. At least starting out with 200-500k on a new server would make it somewhat better than starting out with nothing. Maybe that way if I completely get sick of my server and can't take the bs anymore maybe I would transfer and keep playing instead of just quitting all together. Also maybe just doing that will get people to shut up a little bit on this topic so that more time can be spent in more important matters like what to do to make the game better and dealing with more important in game issues and problems. It also might keep players playing more rather than just getting completely sick of everything and then just quitting like they do on some servers