Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many xps per level (ranger tips)

Im level 167 ranger real good stats and armor weps lux ect. . but i just recently grinded away to get to 167 and it took me 10 lixs at 19k per kill idk where i should be using my xps.. I been lixing in the deeps at level 175 borgs 2* (solo)
Gear-
Lv 100 earthstone helm
Lv 100 earthstone chest
Lv 100 earthstone gloves\haste gloves
Ancient bone legs
Dl boots

Jewels-

Level 140 pathfinder set
Level 100 Spider charm grand longshot ,steady aim
Level 100 star stone brac
Level 100 star stone ring
Level 100 dragon ring steady aim +6

Weapon of choice -

I usually go with the bow\spear build using yimrs spear and bow or askolds if u cant afford yimrs . these wepons are good but slow . this where we go to skills. ( btw right now i switched to frozen bow and level 150 ice quiver) but i still use spear. Always.

Skills-

Ill go in order as if i was about to attack...

1.steady aim
2.camo
3.longshot
4.sharp shot
5.double shot
6.click spear on ur hot keyys
7.double attack
8.sharp shot
9. Rapid shot. (Put no points in this skill)
10. After rapid shot u can either use ur other skills like lux skills. Mounts skill.pet skill. Light heal. Steady aim. Camo.

Now im using slow weapons with speed as slow as 6000 but with these skills used in the order shown is fast. Lots of hits. My autos range 1k with yimirs .

Stats-

For some reason my gear gives good stats for me so i get 300+ vit from gear i dump all in dex with only 300 str to use spear.. Spear is good for that last chance hit double attack i hit around 1300-3000 . no stats in focus.

Str 300
Dex 900
Foucus 100 ish
Vit 300 ish

Basically plan is to kill fast or u gonna die haha

Attack 4000

Vit 2000

Re: How many xps per level (ranger tips)

Wow....umm this is very new. For you I would also like to recommend some gear and changes to skills.
Skills: Sharp shot, Long shot, Double shot, Light heal or Steady aim and if you can get a 5th skill go with Sharpen weapons.
Now the main issue here is your weapons. Your using ymir weapons which are VERY slow, but yes they do lots of dmg. You are better off with Ancient Wyrmbone Bow for lvl 160s. You can buy it on your way to the 160 and 165 dragonlord bosses. If you have access to dragonlord gloves, boots, helm and pants use those instead of your earthstone. If you dont have access to those use ancient beastbone gloves as the gloves add sharp shot. Keep your pants unless you have dragonlord. And the rest of the gear, bp/helm/boots use frozen. Now for your gear try to get 3 dmg aggy rings 40 dmg+ and a haste ring for lvl 100 since they dont have a 150. Reaper ring is super expensive so its doubtful you can buy one, but if you can do it. Your braces can be aggy braces, str and dext doesnt matter much but try to find one that adds barbed shot for the skill and use barbed as a lvl 1 skill. The dot might not do much but it does good dmg as a base hit.
With all this your lixes should be a ton better than what they are now. With your current gear its kind of obvious why your getting 1 lvl per 10 xp lixs
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Im level 167 ranger real good stats and armor weps lux ect. . but i just recently grinded away to get to 167 and it took me 10 lixs at 19k per kill idk where i should be using my xps.. I been lixing in the deeps at level 175 borgs 2* (solo)
Gear-
Lv 100 earthstone helm
Lv 100 earthstone chest
Ancient bone legs
Dl boots

Jewels-

Level 140 pathfinder set

Weapon of choice -

I usually go with the bow\spear build using yimrs spear and bow or askolds if u cant afford yimrs . these wepons are good but slow . this where we go to skills. ( btw right now i switched to frozen bow and level 150 ice quiver) but i still use spear. Always.

Skills-

1.steady aim
2.camo
3.longshot
4.sharp shot
5.double shot
7.double attack
8.sharp shot
10. After rapid shot u can either use ur other skills like lux skills. Mounts skill.pet skill. Light heal. Steady aim. Camo.

Now im using slow weapons with speed as slow as 6000 but with these skills used in the order shown is fast. Lots of hits. My autos range 1k with yimirs .

Stats-

For some reason my gear gives good stats for me so i get 300+ vit from gear i dump all in dex with only 300 str to use spear.. Spear is good for that last chance hit double attack i hit around 1300-3000 . no stats in focus.

Str 300
Dex 900
Foucus 100 ish
Vit 300 ish

Attack 4000

Vit 2000
Took me 2 lix per level at 160-170 :D
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

Gear-
Lv 100 earthstone helm
Lv 100 earthstone chest
Ancient bone legs
Dl boots

Jewels-

Level 140 pathfinder set

Weapon of choice -

Skills-

1.steady aim
2.camo
3.longshot
4.sharp shot
5.double shot
7.double attack
8.sharp shot

Stats-

Str 300
Dex 900
Foucus 100 ish
Vit 300 ish

Attack 4000

Vit 2000
Took me 2 lix per level at 160-170 :D
Lol that's pretty much impossible. It started to take me 2-3 Lixs per level at level 120-130... I'm curious, how many did it take you to level at 200?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD