Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I spent $100 and have a few questions

Ok, so buying 8000 plat was fun and all, and it was enjoyable. BUT, I want to know a few things about upcoming events and chests.
Will we still have Beltane, Samhain, stuff like that?
WIll we get hat quests? I would kill for some hat quests, they were so fun.
WIll there ever be regular mounts in chests again? Or fashion, for that reason.
I'm not asking for 4 new events a year, or to stop the incredible horizontal content that has been coming out. I just want to have some absolute answers.
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

Re: I spent $100 and have a few questions

Going forward we are still focusing on larger content updates but may additionally add smaller themed events (Halloween, Winter)

This is still to be decided on as we are currently road mapping the next update and what will be included.

Chests are currently being reviewed by the team, there may be changes / additions in future.

Going forward we are still focusing on larger content updates but may additionally add smaller themed events (Halloween, Winter)

This is still to be decided on as we are currently road mapping the next update and what will be included.

Chests are currently being reviewed by the team, there may be changes / additions in future.
The creation of fashion tokens is the worst thing to happen to this game. There is an influx of each color so they sell very cheaply making the fashion almost worthless and no one buys chests anymore because there's nothing special about each events.

Mount whistles are a broken mechanic. You cannot expect people to use a mount to get to a boss like gelebron and NOT die.

Please for the love of God buff natures touch, natures embrace, assassinate, incinerate, frostbite, giant swing, and long shot.
Natures touch needs to heal about 5% more and be uninterruptible.
Natures embrace needs to heal also on contact, and have half he current cast time.
Assassinate needs a buff. I was thinking it could go off by level, like double attack does. It could be castes from the start, but the effect doesn't happen until the boss is at 10% health. It has to be fully stackable and deal about 5damage at level 1 per stack to level 15 and below up to 2500dmg per stack at 50
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

It would be better if fash in shops was limited per event. So that it would go away after a certain event making it worth something. It could still be bought with tokens but once it's removed from shop it'll give that fash some worth.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Please for the love of God buff natures touch, natures embrace, assassinate, incinerate, frostbite, giant swing, and long shot.
Natures embrace needs to heal also on contact, and have half he current cast time.
Assassinate needs a buff. I was thinking it could go off by level, like double attack does. It could be castes from the start, but the effect doesn't happen until the boss is at 10% health. It has to be fully stackable and deal about 5damage at level 1 per stack to level 15 and below up to 2500dmg per stack at 50
Discussing skills is kinda offtopic but anyway, frostbite/incinerate the only issue is its a dot and cant stack. Damage is fine.

Touch doesnt need a boost in heal. Being interupted is an issue when leveling however.

Giant swing needs a faster cast time. Would be usable with that fix.

Longshot just avoids a lot. Pin is fine and damage is good.

What you said doesnt really make sense to me...damage stacks? Ifk...Assasinate misses too much. Very high damage. Avoids is bad and recast is so slow.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The creation of fashion tokens is the worst thing to happen to this game. There is an influx of each color so they sell very cheaply making the fashion almost worthless and no one buys chests anymore because there's nothing special about each events.

Mount whistles are a broken mechanic. You cannot expect people to use a mount to get to a boss like gelebron and NOT die.

Most of these skills are perfectly fine...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Fashion Tokens can be alright cause it does'nt make a difference between getting fashion itself..I just hate it cause i have to go all the way to the vendor..
what bugs me is, the fashion they sell is still there as the events pass, so it ends up having no rarity at all

Maybe otm thought that its easier for players now to get past event fashion without having their prices go higher (cause no rarity as i said)

Same for the Battle mounts..No rarity as the staffs,wings,etc.

These times now, the game is running a Token system, it was still fine with pets
But paying gold for tokens and paying tokens for fash?
Doesnt make sense

People pay 50k for a mount token and 1 mount token is 10% speed
(well i guess it makes sense cause of the stats, evades,and the skill)
and this mount youre gonna buy with a token is not Tradable..hmm..i wonder why rly..

Just to let everyone know,
These updates we are recieving
Eversince Unicorns
are not Events anymore
It's just an...Update

But i think otm is workin on some permanent content
or as they say a "bigger" content idk
we will just have to wait and see if the game will improve or not

St3lla
It's Just Another Graceless Night

Discussing skills is kinda offtopic but anyway, frostbite/incinerate the only issue is its a dot and cant stack. Damage is fine.

Touch doesnt need a boost in heal. Being interupted is an issue when leveling however.

Giant swing needs a faster cast time. Would be usable with that fix.

Longshot just avoids a lot. Pin is fine and damage is good.

What you said doesnt really make sense to me...damage stacks? Ifk...Assasinate misses too much. Very high damage. Avoids is bad and recast is so slow.
Only going to discuss the mage skills listed. Incinerate and frostbite are op. They are not meant to be maxed as a primary skill, mages are burst dps not dot damagers. If you want dot go be a druid ;)
But as a 4th dps skill they really are great. My maxed incin can hit up to 2k dmg a tic on a heli, about same as the autos of some rogues and rangers there.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

IMO there should be little to no new fashion made in the near future, far too much of the design teams time is spent designing stuff like this, i'd rather have a new area every other event with new and unique armours added to the game, instead of new fashion with new particle effects...

If needed have a new competition posted about a new area with items and being lore friendly, I mean even if it's a 10,000 platinum reward for the winner, which realistically is 250 chests you'd at least get a ton of new ideas.

Need a new topic for a suggestion for a fully fleshed out new area competition w/ a high platinum reward?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”