Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

grudges axe vs spite dagger

Toss out the haste benefit from the spite dagger. And typically both slash and pierce are lured at most bosses, so the physical damage type isn't important here. The question is will the 120 strength boost frenzy enough on damage and attack to be a better offhand than the spite dagger or does the spite dagger still win?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: grudges axe vs spite dagger

Toss out the haste benefit from the spite dagger. And typically both slash and pierce are lured at most bosses, so the physical damage type isn't important here. The question is will the 120 strength boost frenzy enough on damage and attack to be a better offhand than the spite dagger or does the spite dagger still win?
spite dagger
Hi

if physical damage is taken out of the equation with lures, i would still take spite dagger. Dagger has 120(i think) dex which boosts attack a bit. And 120 poison damage. Whilst it is resisted, 120 str bonus would not even come close to a bonus 120 damage from frenzy. However this str would also boost shatter rupture pummel but would not add as much even with these factored in as spite dagger. Played around and tried with all the oh on my warrior in tower and spite dagger came out on top.

Typing this at 2am so hope it makes sense lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

if physical damage is taken out of the equation with lures, i would still take spite dagger. Dagger has 120(i think) dex which boosts attack a bit. And 120 poison damage. Whilst it is resisted, 120 str bonus would not even come close to a bonus 120 damage from frenzy. However this str would also boost shatter rupture pummel but would not add as much even with these factored in as spite dagger. Played around and tried with all the oh on my warrior in tower and spite dagger came out on top.

Typing this at 2am so hope it makes sense lol
Eh, I havn't seen slash lure on a boss since i alted to lure monkey at a proteus a bit back... The only other mage on my server that used that lure went inactive about 5 months ago. I guess it would depend. I'd ask your friendly mage coven on your server to see what kind of lures they be usin.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Spite dagger any day if you were running a dps build. A hybrid however may find the Grudges axe more useful because of the str and vit boost (hybrids tend to lack on str). Plus 35 energy regen is nice and hybrids don't really need a speed boost because their autos won't be that good due to the lack of str.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD