Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM banning accounts without any explanation, and what can we do to fight against it

Hi everyone
It seems OTM is just banning people's accounts and they don't have to explain or give reasons or proofs to do that. I have done everything they asked to verify my blocked account, but being human and not a computer I could not remember every little detail on a specific toon. Also I have multiple accounts in more than one server. After sending more than 100 messages to support and appeals I have not received any reply. Is there a way to fight against this unfair treatment from otm ? We don't deserve this as we spend a huge amount of time, money and effort to lvl and gear those toons and it gets banned in matter of mins. Please share if you have idea how to fight this.
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

Re: OTM banning accounts without any explanation, and what can we do to fight against it

Hi everyone
It seems OTM is just banning people's accounts and they don't have to explain or give reasons or proofs to do that. I have done everything they asked to verify my blocked account, but being human and not a computer I could not remember every little detail on a specific toon. Also I have multiple accounts in more than one server. After sending more than 100 messages to support and appeals I have not received any reply. Is there a way to fight against this unfair treatment from otm ? We don't deserve this as we spend a huge amount of time, money and effort to lvl and gear those toons and it gets banned in matter of mins. Please share if you have idea how to fight this.
:lol:
ranting and lashing out is a way to get the above emotion. If you want to be taken seriously you need to cool down and collect your thoughts. Muldar will read the post nonetheless, but still...
lets all be clam
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: OTM banning accounts without any explanation, and what can we do to fight against it

Don't think so. But I feel you I been around since 2012 and created lots of accounts and characters that some I don't even remember besides name and level. Like here is the list of characters I made and don't currently use:
Levels: 54,50,87,90,111,128,140,145,161,164,175,180,191 that's only on server Epona.. I remember all of their names but forgot the username or password of some of them, so when I text support asking for help tell them everything and then they ask what other characters I have on that account it kind gets me frustrated since I can't really remember..

Bandavairagi wrote:
Hi everyone

ranting and lashing out is a way to get the above emotion. If you want to be taken seriously you need to cool down and collect your thoughts. Muldar will read the post nonetheless, but still...
lets all be clam
Hi everyone
lets all be clam
I agree I am frustrated, but I have all right to be imo. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to make a toon and lvl it. We sacrifice a huge piece of our lives to play this game and if it's all taken from you without any explanation I don't think is right. My toon was blocked as a shared toon coz some made a forum account with the same name and was apparent very active. Unfortunately I don't use forums much and missed to track and report that. Do you think that's right?
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

Muldar
Bandavairagi wrote:
Hi everyone

lets all be clam
Hi everyone
lets all be clam
I agree I am frustrated, but I have all right to be imo. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to make a toon and lvl it. We sacrifice a huge piece of our lives to play this game and if it's all taken from you without any explanation I don't think is right. My toon was blocked as a shared toon coz some made a forum account with the same name and was apparent very active. Unfortunately I don't use forums much and missed to track and report that. Do you think that's right?
Is that the reason OTM gave to you? Maybe Muldar will see this thread :)
Not saying it is or isn't fair, but just in general try to keep rants out of posts, otherwise people won't visit them.
I'm an exception, I visit just to say not to rant :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Is that the reason OTM gave to you? Maybe Muldar will see this thread :)
Not saying it is or isn't fair, but just in general try to keep rants out of posts, otherwise people won't visit them.
I'm an exception, I visit just to say not to rant :lol:
There is both the ban explanation on the account and the explanation I gave him via PM.

Until any evidence can be provided you are the original account owner of "Arjunlite" it is to remain banned.