Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Platnum Prices

I was wondering why the platinum prices for UK players has gone up from 80 pounds to 100 pounds and I know the change has been there for awhile and in the US its 100 dollars if I convert 100 pounds to dollars it comes to around 122 dollars so why do UK users have to pay more
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Platnum Prices

Because Apple like many foreign companies assumed the pound would plummet after Brexit, it did of course drop a bit but has since been steadily rising. If you think the price will revert in the future you may be very disappointed.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Would this work I change my iTunes to the us store and buy plat like that maybe it would be cheaper let me know if It works so I can just do this next time.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

^you will need to use a vpn, also if apple catches on you will recieve a nice email about itunes account closure for fraud.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

..or just move to 'Muricah! better weather too :)
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Now I am not American but am pretty sure that depends on which part of America.

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Well I certainly didn't vote for Brexit, but there again I am on android anyway.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Ya'll voted for Brexit lmaoooo

Spoken like a 12yr old with no understanding of politics nor the strength of the British economy.

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Ya'll voted for Brexit lmaoooo

Spoken like a 12yr old with no understanding of politics nor the strength of the British economy.
Dont. He might get butthurt and quit the forum too coz he apparently "quit the game" already :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.