Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Opinion on the constant drop in servers

Celtic is one of my passions, but after the auction house update has been steady falls.
So I made this topic what do you think about these falls? I do not think it's fair what's happening. In the opinion of many this update nor should leave due to the problems it has been bringing, these constant drops are disturbing a lot of Clans, and possibly causing new players to stop playing the game, I hope the solution arrives soon.
I am open to opinions ...

Warrior Andreas
Tank
LvL 170
#Moo4ever
#Whykicamoocow
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUnXZwiYs6tjRUNOqzAMHbg[/youtube]

Re: Opinion on the constant drop in servers

We have more now lol, we almost always have 2 pages of players in castle since Auction House was updated, we are however losing end game players due to bossing frustrations
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Servers are doing just fine in terms of player count. Besides, I'd rather see more lower lvl players than endgame cause endgamers tend to be snotty and think they are living gods, always on top. "You are lower lvl than me so why should I pay attention to you"... Rants aside, I'm assuming you meant drop as in population drop, and I've seen nothing but increasing numbers of new players and midgame players which is great. Endgamers will always go inactive and complain, nothing will satisfy them until godlies and voids are being handed out left and right. That or the drama in a server which also seems to be an increasing problem, especially when compared to the older days.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Servers are doing just fine in terms of player count. Besides, I'd rather see more lower lvl players than endgame cause endgamers tend to be snotty and think they are living gods, always on top. "You are lower lvl than me so why should I pay attention to you"... Rants aside, I'm assuming you meant drop as in population drop, and I've seen nothing but increasing numbers of new players and midgame players which is great. Endgamers will always go inactive and complain, nothing will satisfy them until godlies and voids are being handed out left and right. That or the drama in a server which also seems to be an increasing problem, especially when compared to the older days.
You're not end game so you really don't understand why we complain about drops. I remember before our first hrung kill and before end game a long time ago when I thought android would never even down mord, let alone necro or gele that I thought end game players complained so much about drops and certainly their banks must be overflowing with awesome gear. How wrong I was.

As far as end gamers being jerks, some are. Some aren't. I've seen some that are more solo minded and don't really want to interact or help others. I've seen some that are very helpful. Heck I've seen players in the low 100s act snotty to new players and I've seen level 220s run around brand new players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You're not end game so you really don't understand why we complain about drops. I remember before our first hrung kill and before end game a long time ago when I thought android would never even down mord, let alone necro or gele that I thought end game players complained so much about drops and certainly their banks must be overflowing with awesome gear. How wrong I was.

As far as end gamers being jerks, some are. Some aren't. I've seen some that are more solo minded and don't really want to interact or help others. I've seen some that are very helpful. Heck I've seen players in the low 100s act snotty to new players and I've seen level 220s run around brand new players.
I definitely understand. I see the same complaints almost daily lol. Plus at lvl 200 I can get a pretty good taste at what endgame is like. I'd say a good amount of endgame players are jerks, especially the ones in clans, not just dominant clans. The ones that are the nicest are the ones that play solo and just kind of do their own thing as they got nothing to worry about which means less stress which also means a better attitude. And then there are some that are just naturally nice but there are a small amount of those. The little assholes at lvl 100 that do nothing but hit up on animated chicks and spam chats with crude nonsense are most likely 12 or 13 years old so I don't count them lol.

Take Belenus for example. You got people like daisy cakes and guardog who are natural solo players (although guardog was apart of the dominant clan for a bit). They may seem like assholes when it comes to PvP but they are actually super nice guys. And then you got naturally nice people like Alicia (spell it right?) who is the leader of elementals. I even tried to purposely get her aggravated once just for the fun of it and I couldn't get her to break (best chieftain I have ever seen), whereas I could easily get anyone in lugh to break and get them all rattled up if I wanted lmao. On lugh there are tons of solo players that are or near endgame and 90% of them are super kind (sadly most of em are inactive).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Sorry, I cant control myself.

Lv 200 is not endgame, you cant even smell a little bit of endgame, because you cant enter Forbidden Halls and Arcanum Sanctum. Arcanum Sanctum is endgame and Forbidden Halls is for your EDL weapons. None of those you can enter, so just no.

On Lugh we see many old faces returning just for the Auction House, and, as far as I could see, only log for a few minutes. Auction House was a step in the right direction, but not going to get old people back. Maybe it will make new players longer interested in the game.
Last edited by Perky on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Ghostly it sounds like only your experience, as a endgame myself I do tend to be more toward myself, I don't mean to ignore half the ower levels I do but I often turn a chat or 2 off for bosses, I have a line chat(multiple group) that pop up in my notifications, making me miss half the things said.

Would you like to have bank full of items you don't use nor does anyone else? Especially when it takes multiple people to kill the boss who drops it. Lets not forget about the hours a day a clan spends camping a boss on a serious competitive server like gwydion.

End gamers complain because we would like to be rewarded with items that would be put to use not 15+ dark focus halberd, 10 sacrifice helms, half of the mord rings are unnecessary. This game has way to many variables that aren't in our favor. Maybe if bosses dropped level appropriate gear that is actually useful for the builds that are used there would be less complaints.

With AH I "see" a lot of people in castle only because it half alts/bank toons on our server I have yet to see since steady increase of players that stay on after the 1st week of updates. Fishing died down a few days after its release here, AH is dying down aswell.
Horizontal content is great but we need a mix of vertical aswell. I'm tired of seeing raids drop items no one uses and collects dust in a clan bank.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Lv 200 is not endgame, you cant even smell a little bit of endgame, because you cant enter Forbidden Halls and Arcanum Sanctum. Arcanum Sanctum is endgame and Forbidden Halls is for your EDL weapons. None of those you can enter, so just no.

On Lugh we see many old faces returning just for the Auction House, and, as far as I could see, only log for a few minutes. Auction House was a step in the right direction, but not going to get old people back. Maybe it will make new players longer interested in the game.
Edl is technically endgame armor and I gots full edl and have killed edl up to 210 so I have tasted endgame. Besides, there's not much else to taste but 2 raid bosses that I don't care about killing and edl weapons, one of which is complete unfathomable for warriors (sword). Those two areas are pretty much the same as the previous tower areas, they all have the same design with the only differences being layout and color of the area. Not missing much.

Old players won't return until something's in the server change, you and I both know that. And the AH is simply an easier way to buy/sell, obviously not made to single handedly bring back players. What brings players back are expansions and updates that bring new activities like crafting. Fishing can be fun if you look beyond the grind, which so many people have a tough time doing which is the players problem, not otm.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ghostly it sounds like only your experience, as a endgame myself I do tend to be more toward myself, I don't mean to ignore half the ower levels I do but I often turn a chat or 2 off for bosses, I have a line chat(multiple group) that pop up in my notifications, making me miss half the things said.

Would you like to have bank full of items you don't use nor does anyone else? Especially when it takes multiple people to kill the boss who drops it. Lets not forget about the hours a day a clan spends camping a boss on a serious competitive server like gwydion.

End gamers complain because we would like to be rewarded with items that would be put to use not 15+ dark focus halberd, 10 sacrifice helms, half of the mord rings are unnecessary. This game has way to many variables that aren't in our favor. Maybe if bosses dropped level appropriate gear that is actually useful for the builds that are used there would be less complaints.

With AH I "see" a lot of people in castle only because it half alts/bank toons on our server I have yet to see since steady increase of players that stay on after the 1st week of updates. Fishing died down a few days after its release here, AH is dying down aswell.
Horizontal content is great but we need a mix of vertical aswell. I'm tired of seeing raids drop items no one uses and collects dust in a clan bank.
What to do with drops that no one in the clan wants? Hmmm... I dunno... Perhaps sell them to players that do want them and get a good economy flowing... I'm sure there are plenty of players outside of the power house clan that would buy drops off of the "dusty" banks. Man playing under those strict clan rules must suck.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Edl is technically endgame armor and I gots full edl and have killed edl up to 210 so I have tasted endgame. Besides, there's not much else to taste but 2 raid bosses that I don't care about killing and edl weapons, one of which is complete **** for warriors (sword). Those two areas are pretty much the same as the previous tower areas, they all have the same design with the only differences being layout and color of the area. Not missing much.

Old players won't return until something's in the server change, you and I both know that. And the AH is simply an easier way to buy/sell, obviously not made to single handedly bring back players. What brings players back are expansions and updates that bring new activities like crafting. Fishing can be fun if you look beyond the grind, which so many people have a tough time doing which is the players problem, not otm.
Full EDL armor is 205, you're truly amazing that you can wear full EDL at 200.

Current end game content is Gelebron and Proteus, if you havent even seen them, please refrain from saying "i am an endgame player".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.