Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thoughts on the newly implemented Auction House

Not showing the timer is a good thing. What u can use is an app like timer+ To track timer since you know it's 12hr. 24hrs. Etc.

I wish design team would allow us to create a personalize timers to 1 hr or whatever as an option. Still list as very short. People would bid more often since they can't assume the timer.

But for now. I vote design team to stop allowing people to cancel their auction at any given time. Should be like a 5 min period incase you made a mistake. That's it.!
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

But for now. I vote design team to stop allowing people to cancel their auction at any given time. Should be like a 5 min period incase you made a mistake. That's it.!
I think once someone places a bid, the option to cancel should go away. I don't see a way for the buyer to cancel their bid (unless I've missed it) so why should the seller get that option for no other reason than they're unhappy with the high bid and no longer wish to sell?

I like the mailbox. It is like a notification for when you get outbid
I think running back and forth to get the gold is what people find annoying. Good move in placing a close mailbox.

In addition to the above, being able to see what you have bid on as a filter would be a huge improvement. Also being able to have a list of items you bid on, that are still in the AH, but have been outbid would also be great.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Also, not exactly the AH but in mail it would be nice if the newest was on top it would be far more convienent.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I like the cancel option. I don't sell stuff in the AH, but I'd like the option of contacting a seller of an item and have them be able to cancel the item and sell to you without paying the AH fees, they only lose their deposit.

It also greatl when you see a clanmate of your selling an item and you didn't know they had it, and they would gladly remove the item and sell it to a clannie. Works very well for both parties.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.