Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Re can't log on

As for OTM, though the op can't say things in a respectful manner, some of their thoughts are for the most part true. A game that has been around for 5 years shouldn't have issues like this. I would expect that a company would have learned how to manage their game, for how long this game has been going and the lack of listening to player feedback, it's almost sad. Now I'm not gonna ask for a reimbursement or free anything, even though free stuff is always awesome, but simply to realize that this game has major problems and you guys need to start paying closer attention to player feedback that is always being supported.
Personally, I think OTM does a great job of listening and responding to player feedback! Much better than some other games I've played (OaC is one example).
The server issues are probably with the service provider, and I suspect OTM is just as disappointed with the provider as the affected players are with OTM.
I expect OTM is considering options for changing their service provider, and if so, that's something that takes a lot of planning.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

As for OTM, though the op can't say things in a respectful manner, some of their thoughts are for the most part true. A game that has been around for 5 years shouldn't have issues like this. I would expect that a company would have learned how to manage their game, for how long this game has been going and the lack of listening to player feedback, it's almost sad. Now I'm not gonna ask for a reimbursement or free anything, even though free stuff is always awesome, but simply to realize that this game has major problems and you guys need to start paying closer attention to player feedback that is always being supported.
Personally, I think OTM does a great job of listening and responding to player feedback! Much better than some other games I've played (OaC is one example).
The server issues are probably with the service provider, and I suspect OTM is just as disappointed with the provider as the affected players are with OTM.
I expect OTM is considering options for changing their service provider, and if so, that's something that takes a lot of planning.
I can agree with that much, though there still is minor things that OTM has ignored that has been constantly asked and supported. Simple things that won't break the game and be beneficial for players in the long run. Ideas that have been given to expand the game horizontally rather than constantly going vertically. These kind of things are ignored despite heavy approval and support from OTM's player base.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Well lixes do cost money and the lag making bosses longer and or more tries! So I guess otm is loving this lag and disconnects making them money and we all see that's all they want recently...look at how everything new is designed .

I really have no problem supporting a game that is listening, fixing problems and producing good content in a timely matter, but it's been the opposite

I agree the lag is beyond frustrating, but when u take into account many of us that have had no reply or assistance from support it makes us begin to think the game is not worth our time or money. Problems happen, but OTM has a reputation among many of us to offer no response to messages. Per the last announcement, I thought the lags were fixed when I logged today. I also wasted lix, but know from my past requests, that nothing will be done if I send tickets. I lost my weapons from my inventory months ago and sent 4 support tickets and even a pm to Muldar. All got me nothing, so I can only expect the same thing from OTM this time.
Level 223 Warrior
Level 220 Druid

It's really dumb when your halfway through a boss and lag starts up and makes everything take longer except the timers on rage and lixes! Seems like a real waste to me but what are we supposed to do? Not kill bosses in a killing game???

I agree the lag is beyond frustrating, but when u take into account many of us that have had no reply or assistance from support it makes us begin to think the game is not worth our time or money. Problems happen, but OTM has a reputation among many of us to offer no response to messages. Per the last announcement, I thought the lags were fixed when I logged today. I also wasted lix, but know from my past requests, that nothing will be done if I send tickets. I lost my weapons from my inventory months ago and sent 4 support tickets and even a pm to Muldar. All got me nothing, so I can only expect the same thing from OTM this time.
I am pretty certain I have replied to all PMs, I can't seem to find your PM in the database.

Can you refresh me on the issue?

Thanks