Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing Soup

I'm not really sure what topic board this would go under, but the description on the stat boosting fishing soups says the soups effect lasts for 15 minutes. Yet when using the item it only lasted for 5 minutes. Was this an error in the description box, or does the soup need to be fixed to last the full 15 minutes? Personally I'd like to see the soup last 15 minutes haha.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

Re: Fishing Soup

This seems like quite a significant bug for fishers. Should be fixed ASAP.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Why are they only 5 minutes o.o
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

That is really unfortunate. No one is going to go through the trouble or use those soups if they only have a 5 minute effect. Given the base cost of the spice to prepare (and what the fish themselves sell for to a vendor), it would be cheaper to just by an HP lix at current market rates than produce 3 Stonevale lvl hp soups. I do fish a lot and have been hoping that with the AH coming out that perhaps a market would develop for those soups - giving fishing more purpose than it currently provides. It is really sad that this potential was eliminated.

That is really unfortunate. No one is going to go through the trouble or use those soups if they only have a 5 minute effect. Given the base cost of the spice to prepare (and what the fish themselves sell for to a vendor), it would be cheaper to just by an HP lix at current market rates than produce 3 Stonevale lvl hp soups. I do fish a lot and have been hoping that with the AH coming out that perhaps a market would develop for those soups - giving fishing more purpose than it currently provides. It is really sad that this potential was eliminated.
Fully agree, totally worthless currently. Should be 15 minutes or 10 minutes at least and is still worst than LIX since you lose the effect if you die, seems to be good enough disadvantage, don't need low time as well.
CROM - Seed
Demon Blade - 221 Rogue - 180 Fishing
Dragon Bane - 220 Warrior
Celtic Lord - 216 Druid
Demon Lord - 205 Mage
Ancient Demon - 182 Ranger