Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Server?

I know that, but he said the rules to his clan was, all clan kills are soul property on clan and not yours, donate 2 good items to be promoted to clansman, help recruit 2 members that make it to clansman and get to guardian, idk if that's arawn or resurgence rules but good luck pulling that off in epona lmao! Idk if that's dragonsouls or resurgence or just attempt to take advantage of the system to get dragonlord faster.
Those are not DragonSouls rules. Clearly this person has his own sort of clan going, so don't keep comparing him to us.
He claimed he was from arawn and in the clan dragonsouls, I wasn't comparing I was simply saying he said he was from your clan lmao
Sorry but does this help suggest a server for this person? No? Okay thanks, take this to a PM please.
You should try Herne. We have pretty active, friendly and organised clan. Im willing to help you transition.
As for what Kaliset said earlier give Herne a shot. It's not the most active server and can always use some more people, but it's not a dead server. Plat items aren't always being sold, so you will have to shout a lot in different areas for sellers. There's, for the most part, healthy and friendly competition. :D
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I Recently started playing on Taranis. Good clans, drama :D and players. It was dead for a while, with only high lvl clans but recently their seems to have been an increase in new players and a rather large noob clan has since formed, good for starting fresh.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Depends what you're looking for..
If you're looking for competition and lock battles, I've heard gwydion is best. On the other hand, if you're looking for a free server with an open market, epona is best. I've heard both arawn and rosmerta are good too.
Rosmerta... No
Hi