Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Server?

Mabons top clan is active and very successful, there has always been competition on the server because a large number of people have been rejected from /don't want to join, the top clan, so there's some healthy (and sometimes unhealthy) competition
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

So...My server Belenus is pretty dead, and seems to be dying at a rapid rate. Now I come to you guys to inform me of a server that is active and would be willing to help me out in not only an active server, but a friendly server as I hope to make many new friends :). I am a fairly experienced player with two toons above the lvl 180 (one is above 220).
Hello :) There are a few servers that would be good options. Personally, I will suggest Arawn. Active server and there are friendly clans. If you are interested in coming to Arawn, feel free to message me. Would be happy to help you transition. :) Good luck, regardless of where you go.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

So...My server Belenus is pretty dead, and seems to be dying at a rapid rate. Now I come to you guys to inform me of a server that is active and would be willing to help me out in not only an active server, but a friendly server as I hope to make many new friends :). I am a fairly experienced player with two toons above the lvl 180 (one is above 220).
Hello :) There are a few servers that would be good options. Personally, I will suggest Arawn. Active server and there are friendly clans. If you are interested in coming to Arawn, feel free to message me. Would be happy to help you transition. :) Good luck, regardless of where you go.
King Ragnar came to epona, he said he was from dragon souls. Why did he transfer?

King Ragnar came to epona, he said he was from dragon souls. Why did he transfer?
I don't remember a King Ragnar, so I am assuming his name on Epo is different. Regardless of who he was, different people prefer different servers, so I don't blame him. You can ask him yourself why he transferred. Perhaps it was for faster gear, a wider economy, less competition at bosses...I sincerely doubt it would be because of poor treatment though. The other leaders and I do our very best to ensure everyone feels like family, with help provided when asked for.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn

I don't remember a King Ragnar, so I am assuming his name on Epo is different. Regardless of who he was, different people prefer different servers, so I don't blame him. You can ask him yourself why he transferred. Perhaps it was for faster gear, a wider economy, less competition at bosses...I sincerely doubt it would be because of poor treatment though. The other leaders and I do our very best to ensure everyone feels like family, with help provided when asked for.
More like an attempt to make a clan in epona with arawn rules but more like resurgence rules.

More like an attempt to make a clan in epona with arawn rules but more like resurgence rules.
Well, there is your answer. DragonSouls is not Resurgence.

I know that, but he said the rules to his clan was, all clan kills are soul property on clan and not yours, donate 2 good items to be promoted to clansman, help recruit 2 members that make it to clansman and get to guardian, idk if that's arawn or resurgence rules but good luck pulling that off in epona lmao! Idk if that's dragonsouls or resurgence or just attempt to take advantage of the system to get dragonlord faster.

I know that, but he said the rules to his clan was, all clan kills are soul property on clan and not yours, donate 2 good items to be promoted to clansman, help recruit 2 members that make it to clansman and get to guardian, idk if that's arawn or resurgence rules but good luck pulling that off in epona lmao! Idk if that's dragonsouls or resurgence or just attempt to take advantage of the system to get dragonlord faster.
Those are not DragonSouls rules. Clearly this person has his own sort of clan going, so don't keep comparing him to us.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn

Those are not DragonSouls rules. Clearly this person has his own sort of clan going, so don't keep comparing him to us.
He claimed he was from arawn and in the clan dragonsouls, I wasn't comparing I was simply saying he said he was from your clan lmao