Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Flo's CH Boss Timer for IOS has launched!

You should do a paid version where players can make their own timers and get notifications. We all love a free app, but I think it would be nice if you got a few bucks kick back for the convenience of this app.
Or you could just use the timer+ app lets you make your own multiple timers with alarms and notifications, idk I like the simplicity but I already use the timer+ app. I mean this is good for big clans but doesn't matter for a single person so much.

Re: Flo's CH Boss Timer for IOS has launched!

FYI The recent APP update has a bug in which everytime you close it, it logs you out. This is annoying as heck but not a catastrophic failure. However this leads to a secondary issue in which is fills up the servers harddrive with tiny sessions inodes making it so noone can login. I keep clearing the session files but they stack up incredibly fast.

I am working as quickly as I can to resolve the issue and push out new Android/IOS builds, and trying to stay on top of the server issues to keep it running.

Sorry for any downtime : /

using the web version hardcoremobilegamer.com should keep you logged in and will work much better.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger