Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which Server?

So...My server Belenus is pretty dead, and seems to be dying at a rapid rate. Now I come to you guys to inform me of a server that is active and would be willing to help me out in not only an active server, but a friendly server as I hope to make many new friends :). I am a fairly experienced player with two toons above the lvl 180 (one is above 220).
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Which Server?

Depends what you're looking for..
If you're looking for competition and lock battles, I've heard gwydion is best. On the other hand, if you're looking for a free server with an open market, epona is best. I've heard both arawn and rosmerta are good too.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

If you're looking for competition and lock battles, I've heard gwydion is best. On the other hand, if you're looking for a free server with an open market, epona is best. I've heard both arawn and rosmerta are good too.

Ya scrub ya forgot Mabon 0.0

Mabon probs most active server in game I dont see other servers killing gele in 7 minutes 0.0 with 60+ people on for it 0:

How is Epona a free server now with restrictions in place? And how does it have an open market when class rolls has depleted any surplus items? Newer end game clans not selling items out of clan is an open market? Epona makes me sick right now.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Mabon probs most active server in game I dont see other servers killing gele in 7 minutes 0.0 with 60+ people on for it 0:
Do you guys have comp at Gele?

I'd say gwydion is very friendly with the new mid tier clans helping lower levels and great competition on all bosses. Apart from Gele getting griefed constantly by both clans.
When both top clans are online I see from 30-50 people each clan during a raid
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Killing gele in 7 min doenst mean its the most active server. Its prob the server with just 1 big clan where all the high levels are in the clan.
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

How is Epona a free server now with restrictions in place? And how does it have an open market when class rolls has depleted any surplus items? Newer end game clans not selling items out of clan is an open market? Epona makes me sick right now.
I have to agree with this, before I'd class it as a free server but everything seems to be getting kept in and away from people, don't see a huge problem with helping clan before people but it's getting kinda ridiculous lately and NUKE, epona gets like 40-50 majority of the time consistently, if it's anything less than 15 mins then I don't see a problem, 7 mins is a lot of wasted lixes :s
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

The mext clan can kill all but gele whichvtheyve gotten quite close at so no just active I can 100% assure ya :p

waste of lix? for some people they dont even gtta lix lol (mages for kne idk about others) :3

I have to agree with this, before I'd class it as a free server but everything seems to be getting kept in and away from people, don't see a huge problem with helping clan before people but it's getting kinda ridiculous lately and NUKE, epona gets like 40-50 majority of the time consistently, if it's anything less than 15 mins then I don't see a problem, 7 mins is a lot of wasted lixes :s
Hey guys!!! That's just another reason why I left. Saw the handwriting on the wall. Hope things are well with you, good luck!!
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue