Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Emperrors kick me for no reason

Hi guys, Im new in forum and just want to share my story. My phone was stolen so i need to buy new one. Install celtic heroes and login my account but i was shocked that i dont see my lvl 152 rogue on lir server. I wrote OTM and after 1 day my account was recovered. Thanks OTM. Im so excited and i just cant hide it to play my toon. But shocked because all my gold and my stuff was gone. OMG!!!. WTF!!! Sad becoz all my stuff was gone but happy because i can play my toon again. So i start playing and farming for ammy and offhand. After 2 days of farming and grinding hard, EMPERRORS invited me. I was shocked because i didnt ask them . So im happy because all my clanmates are lvl 200+. But after 2days in EMPERRORS they kick me. I dont know why. They didnt tell me, they just kick me. WTF!!! OMG!!! I GUESS IM QUITTING THIS GAME NOW. All the bad things happened. Phone stolen, hack account and then kick by clan.
Goodbye celtic heroes, goodbye OTM.
BTW., thanks CALCULUS/YourMedicine/Agenda X for mocking me in game. Nice player. Good luck playing celtic heroes. Go to hell.

jonlionhart/rogue lvl 152/ server lir

Re: Emperrors kick me for no reason

Hi guys, Im new in forum and just want to share my story. My phone was stolen so i need to buy new one. Install celtic heroes and login my account but i was shocked that i dont see my lvl 152 rogue on lir server. I wrote OTM and after 1 day my account was recovered. Thanks OTM. Im so excited and i just cant hide it to play my toon. But shocked because all my gold and my stuff was gone. OMG!!!. what!!! Sad becoz all my stuff was gone but happy because i can play my toon again. So i start playing and farming for ammy and offhand. After 2 days of farming and grinding hard, EMPERRORS invited me. I was shocked because i didnt ask them . So im happy because all my clanmates are lvl 200+. But after 2days in EMPERRORS they kick me. I dont know why. They didnt tell me, they just kick me. what!!! OMG!!! I GUESS IM QUITTING THIS GAME NOW. All the bad things happened. Phone stolen, hack account and then kick by clan.
BTW., thanks CALCULUS/YourMedicine/Agenda X for mocking me in game. Nice player. Good luck playing celtic heroes. Go to hell.

Oh wow. I don't recall ever mocking you. I simply stated emperrors doesnt not buy, sell, or support the market of buying and selling. If you feel you were mocked/or shamed.

Please have OTM investigate your claims of Naming and Shaming. I believe that's against the rules.

Really, something important for forums to know. :D
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Sounds like this; "Like Ohemgee, I stole my friends phones, figured out how to get control of his account, then I tried manipulating a clan on my server. They didn't want anything to do with me and kicked me! Oh wellz back to Minecraft."

Let's compare the 2 players.

My toon > jonlionheart: rogue lvl 152, noob of lir

His toons > calculus : 200+ , yourmedicine : 180+, veteran of lir

High lvl player mocking/bullying low lvl noob player. Why? Why? Why delilah?

All i just want is to have fun playing this game. All i want is to play the best mobile game of all time. But these player, they dont want me to enjoy this game. What did i do to deserve this? Theyre so unfair!!!

Jonlionheart/lvl 152/ rogue/ noob of lir

Agrred with space aggro

You sound like some kid actually.
Like "someone stole my phone, I need to buy a new one!
And oh no!! My account is gone! But yey!otm brought it back but ohh *gasp* all my items are gone! NOOOO!!!! Oh well, farm farm farm..WATS DIS?! EMPERRORS INVITE ME TO THEIR CLAN?! Woww..2 days later (spongebob reference xD)
HUH?! THEY KICKED ME OUT?!? BUT WHY?!?!?!?..aww they cant tell me why...so i gues dis is it..babye CH..hello again MC..

AND BTW SHOUT OUT TO YOMEDS AND CALCULUS ANS AGENDA X .. GO TO HELL MAHN!!!! sob sob"

Bro chill, its not a reason to quit if u have some rational reason that means like someone didnt tell me why booted me from dis clan..there are other great clans in lir..tribal,rebellion and etc.

Quit if you want to but im telling you, that you're quitting with some childish reason, and you are probably living a sad life..

Im not in a position to command you not to quit so its up to you partner, youre just minding too much of dis mockery..if its true anyway..Good luck

-St3lla
It's Just Another Graceless Night

Hi guys, Im new in forum and just want to share my story. My phone was stolen so i need to buy new one. Install celtic heroes and login my account but i was shocked that i dont see my lvl 152 rogue on lir server. I wrote OTM and after 1 day my account was recovered. Thanks OTM. Im so excited and i just cant hide it to play my toon. But shocked because all my gold and my stuff was gone. OMG!!!. what!!! Sad becoz all my stuff was gone but happy because i can play my toon again. So i start playing and farming for ammy and offhand. After 2 days of farming and grinding hard, EMPERRORS invited me. I was shocked because i didnt ask them . So im happy because all my clanmates are lvl 200+. But after 2days in EMPERRORS they kick me. I dont know why. They didnt tell me, they just kick me. what!!! OMG!!! I GUESS IM QUITTING THIS GAME NOW. All the bad things happened. Phone stolen, hack account and then kick by clan.

Oh wow. I don't recall ever mocking you. I simply stated emperrors doesnt not buy, sell, or support the market of buying and selling. If you feel you were mocked/or shamed.

Please have OTM investigate your claims of Naming and Shaming. I believe that's against the rules.

Are you done selling Concordiia's gear to Serrano, on Donn?

Are you done selling Concordiia's gear to Serrano, on Donn?
Isn't "Vampump" not a bought toon O.o concordiia done buying endgame toons? Same for "Paranoia"
Obvious they buy and sell endgame to and from their own players?? O.o that can't be possible....

Love how they call me a bully but never present their side in a format to explain ONLY give their 2 cents in same for the one JON I done explained and I'm done explaining lol have fun. Yes I basically left concordiia in a contract like this.. say anywhere cannot??
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony