Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Endgame ranger stats

With DG, u can have 4500 damage on stats page, 16k attack using attack lix. And carry an 8.5k sharpshot (free damage), 14klongshot, and an 8.5k explosive arrow (basically an FB, cud be half Mage and do good dps on X talS and event bosses), not sure if any class build wud outdps this on any boss.

With DG, u can have 4500 damage on stats page, 16k attack using attack lix. And carry an 8.5k sharpshot (free damage), 14klongshot, and an 8.5k explosive arrow (basically an FB, cud be half Mage and do good dps on X talS and event bosses), not sure if any class build wud outdps this on any boss.
Except a full DG rogue will rip thru them on most chaos raids(cept prot), and a full DG mage will rip thru them on legacy raids. Ggwp
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I doubt my ranger will get dg lol for a normal ranger what would you say are the best endgame stats?

Except a full DG rogue will rip thru them on most chaos raids(cept prot), and a full DG mage will rip thru them on legacy raids. Ggwp
I feel like a complete noob, but what does DG stand for?
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Dollar General.

Idk how to get an 8.5k sharpshot. With 1600 dex and at level 50 mine only does 5700 damage. Explosive arrow is not an eg skill. Its aweful for anything but farming and sometimes leveling. Longshot misses most of the time and destroys a rangers energy. I have 16k attack lixed and only 2 piece of dg. Attack can be higher but at that point with full dg i could probably get closer to 5k damage on stat page instead of even higher attack. Also dependant on which bow you use. I use edl and currently have around 4.3k damage. Using a gele bow with a dg set you could get well over 5k damage. Use double attack instead of longshot. Forget about explosive arrow(far from a mages fb) and make sure sharpen weaps and steady aim are ofc maxed.

Back to op. A good eg ranger(without any dg) should probably have around 8k attack unlixed and close to 4k damage on stats page. If i remember, tomorrow il swap my dg pieces for edl and post my damage and attack.
Last edited by Ventius on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

DG stands for doch gul. The upgraded armour from edl(exalted dragon lord)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

DG stands for doch gul. The upgraded armour from edl(exalted dragon lord)
I totally figured it out after I posted. Not enough coffee today apparently. Haha! Thank you!
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

DG is more like an upgrade to Occult, rather than EDL. You can go straight to DG without doing the Warden armor quest line.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.