Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axis vs Alliance

Alliance gears its clannies . Like any clan with structure would do. Since clannies are in lugh helping clannies is helping server. If only every clan had the alliance mentality imagine how good and ambitious lugh would be.
Trust me they did more harm then good.

Before the takeover clans did gear their clannies, and there were far more people. Because of their actions many people quit and it weakened the world. Additionally it reduced xfers to here because lugh is just a generic world now(no longer free).
I've been playing since 2012, I don't see how lugh isn't free. When only alliance doesn't roll. The other clans can still use the old system . Just kill it without alliance and roll away. Server had a lot of people but they quit when one clan stopped rolling. The only reason lugh can't kill anything is no one out of alliance even tries . They figure why try without alliance. Alliance is a strong clan and I love it here. But there is servers with more than 1 strong clan. Just Lugh has Lazy people.Ingame

Alliance gears its clannies . Like any clan with structure would do. Since clannies are in lugh helping clannies is helping server. If only every clan had the alliance mentality imagine how good and ambitious lugh would be.

Before the takeover clans did gear their clannies, and there were far more people. Because of their actions many people quit and it weakened the world. Additionally it reduced xfers to here because lugh is just a generic world now(no longer free).
I've been playing since 2012, I don't see how lugh isn't free. When only alliance doesn't roll. The other clans can still use the old system . Just kill it without alliance and roll away. Server had a lot of people but they quit when one clan stopped rolling. The only reason lugh can't kill anything is no one out of alliance even tries . They figure why try without alliance. Alliance is a strong clan and I love it here. But there is servers with more than 1 strong clan. Just Lugh has Lazy people.Ingame
Lugh isn't free with a dom clan. Most people quit when it started because they didn't want to fight their fellow players.

The rest I cant really answer because I haven't been ingame in a while.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Lugh isn't free with a dom clan. Most people quit when it started because they didn't want to fight their fellow players.

The rest I cant really answer because I haven't been ingame in a while.
Alliance isn't as dominant as it used to be anymore. We camp what we need and want and all the other stuff is left aside. Axis can kill a lot which means they have the manpower the down bosses. If they only would have a good structured clan, they could accomplish great things.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I dont see a war, but a different ideology? Yes. Alliance is "dom" which simply refers to their exclusion of others from fights. Throughout most of Lugh history, clans had different personalities, but they shared one philosophy: inclusion at fights of any inclusive clans. Nothing against Alliance - they saw more for themselves and took it; not needing others, they declared themselves exclusive.

Other clans have gone through phases of internal disagreement when some of a clan would try to push for dominance. But ultimately the pholisophy of Lugh was long held to be a competition Not between clans But against admin: More clans working more collaboratively can get More goodies than other servers in each update.

Axis is composed of many different kinds of people, sharing one philosophy: include any inclusive clans. Once Avan made clear that they were not managed by an Alliance clannie, and once Axis became large enough that Avan members felt that they had options again (go to exclusive Alliance - or into Axis or another inclusive clan), it became clear that Avan was neutral and could be included also. This is progress in Lugh toward the inclusive philosophy.

Dicing is the standard solution for drops, fine-tuned over several years including Craven, Berserkers, Ancients and many more amazing clans including Alliance before went "dom." Dicing is simple: Legacy drops stay where they fall, random per otm; but if multiple groups are required, then follow the armor system. Armor items always go to eligible class present or, if class not present, then it stays where it falls as random per otm - but if multiple groups and no class present then all dice (lock group already wins buncha gold btw). Collaboration among players with fine tuned dicing (can always get finer) allows us to realize the larger picture: Competition is against spawn timers, administrative frictions and drop (im)probabilities - thats always been the real competition. Dicing facilitates us against the game - pushing end game and pressuring new updates - fun fun! Go go go..

Whoever gets items then can follow their clan's sctructured internal pholisophy for distribution. Example, Axis has some players with family but they login when called to fights - so thats considered. Other players may camp and show often, but miss one fight - thats considered. Recruiting and god character count. Totality of the facts.

We all have different views and complex lives. We are better together. This is true in game theory and in human evolution and socio-economics generally. Welcome.
OTM: 6s+ running iOS 10.3

gingerkhan (warrior) 200+ .. agent99 (rogue) 200+
ancient member of craven .. current member of ancients

No one is lazy lol. Before Axis was a thing we had no motivation to kill bosses. Alliance would see us killing whatever dl boss we were killing (not just sreng or snorri) and all the sudden they would show up at the next one with an entire army for whatever reason... Totally killed our motivation to attempt dl/edl. We tried creating a community outside of alliance but alliance just would destroy what we tried to build. Alliance wasn't the only problem, there were also a couple delusional insane players outside of alliance that also killed our motivation. Not sure who you are but you clearly do not know the true story behind everything.

Alliance may be a strong clan, but clearly they have some problems with trying to maintain their members loyalty. Almost sounds like that structured clan of yours is starting to deteriorate
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

No one is lazy lol. Before Axis was a thing we had no motivation to kill bosses. Alliance would see us killing whatever dl boss we were killing (not just sreng or snorri) and all the sudden they would show up at the next one with an entire army for whatever reason... Totally killed our motivation to attempt dl/edl. We tried creating a community outside of alliance but alliance just would destroy what we tried to build. Alliance wasn't the only problem, there were also a couple delusional insane players outside of alliance that also killed our motivation. Not sure who you are but you clearly do not know the true story behind everything.

Alliance may be a strong clan, but clearly they have some problems with trying to maintain their members loyalty. Almost sounds like that structured clan of yours is starting to deteriorate
Im Solid, who are u? Are u endgame?

I don't see how it's Alliance's fault some people decided to work against their own clannies. They also haven't given us a single valid reason, I am still waiting on one.

Alliance's clan structure isn't starting to deteriorate, we actually made it better and more fair. Alliance is more alive nowadays.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

I don't see how it's Alliance's fault some people decided to work against their own clannies. They also haven't given us a single valid reason, I am still waiting on one.

Alliance's clan structure isn't starting to deteriorate, we actually made it better and more fair. Alliance is more alive nowadays.
So you admit that alliance was doing a poor job saying "we actually made it better and more fair". Proves so many points brought up in the past that you guys would constantly deny lol. From the outside, it looks like you guys are starting to deteriorate simply because Ive never seen so many people in alliance leave to the opposing clan and them all saying the same negative things about alliance. I'm not just talking about the couple that started it all. Almost seems like people were looking for a reason to leave alliance and a good clan to go to... Well, now they have both of those.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

So you admit that alliance was doing a poor job saying "we actually made it better and more fair". Proves so many points brought up in the past that you guys would constantly deny lol. From the outside, it looks like you guys are starting to deteriorate simply because Ive never seen so many people in alliance leave to the opposing clan and them all saying the same negative things about alliance. I'm not just talking about the couple that started it all. Almost seems like people were looking for a reason to leave alliance and a good clan to go to... Well, now they have both of those.
Then they are clearly telling you different things than they told us. And I wasn't a member of Alliance when they started their dominance, remember? Im not talking things right, only explaining that what you are saying is wrong. Of course they will know tell all horrible things about Alliance, they are just kids and in the rival clan now.

The ones that left and started all this Axis thing were decked in gear, had a good reputation, were liked by many clannies and no one saw this coming. Gelebron rings, Godly Ice Blast brace, Gelebron Dagger and Royal Prot Attack braces are a few examples of what gear they had. Alliance wasn't the problem, Lugh was for them. They felt bored, because there was no real excitement at bosses. Now that they're out of Alliance, they have to fight us and thats what gives them some fun in this game.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

So I'm assuming that you'll deny the dirty and unjust method you guys used to get the gear from how fast/crim? Reaper ring ring a bell?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh